advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When you started HGH for the first time, how was body composition change?

My body totally recomped after the first time I used hgh. 2-3 iu a day. Massive body fat loss everywhere. No matter how I ate. All the stuff that was hard to diet off before that just fell off and stayed off. Permanently it seems. My stomach got much flatter. Like it nuked my internal body fat hard. All Iv ever noticed from the hgh is the fat loss and my skin looks incredible. Get a grainy look on it. Maybe a little fuller. No sleep benefits no water retention no extra muscle or elevated heart rate people talk about. I got A little carpal tunnel as well and stiff fingers and hands at times. Bout to add it in again at low dose. I feel pretty good on it and I think it may help my recovery a lil bit but not much. Seems pretty safe to me no I’ll effects I couldn’t deal with.
Was this pharmacy grade? Also, I assume you were also on aas?

Was this pharmacy grade? Also, I assume you were also on aas?
The first time I ran hgh and no it was not pharmacy stuff. I don’t think I can say the K&$@l brand name on here but it’s the only hgh Iv ever used. Always does the same thing to me. I was taking 1cc of test e a week. I’d been on gear for prob 10 years before the hgh. But steroids NEVER made me look the way hgh did. Skin eyes hair just gleaming. Almost daily visibly leaner the first few month on it. Def does something positive to collagen and elastin. And yes it has made my bones much denser. I saw dental xrays of my jaw in my TeenS and now and the oral surgeon noted my bone density had somehow seemed to increase with age. I totally smirked because I knew. My hat size went from 7 1/4 to 7 1/2 in in a few months and my shoe size Eventually went from 11 to 12 as well. My fingers have def got thicker too. My nose and ears got thicker. And My gf was convinced it made my cock bigger. Lol Prob have around 3 years of hgh use in total. I’m about to go back on though. It’s been almost 3 years since The last. Hgh is awesome. Hgh with tren is awesomer lol

The first time I ran hgh and no it was not pharmacy stuff. I don’t think I can say the K&$@l brand name on here but it’s the only hgh Iv ever used. Always does the same thing to me. I was taking 1cc of test e a week. I’d been on gear for prob 10 years before the hgh. But steroids NEVER made me look the way hgh did. Skin eyes hair just gleaming. Almost daily visibly leaner the first few month on it. Def does something positive to collagen and elastin. And yes it has made my bones much denser. I saw dental xrays of my jaw in my TeenS and now and the oral surgeon noted my bone density had somehow seemed to increase with age. I totally smirked because I knew. My hat size went from 7 1/4 to 7 1/2 in in a few months and my shoe size Eventually went from 11 to 12 as well. My fingers have def got thicker too. My nose and ears got thicker. And My gf was convinced it made my cock bigger. Lol Prob have around 3 years of hgh use in total. I’m about to go back on though. It’s been almost 3 years since The last. Hgh is awesome. Hgh with tren is awesomer lol

what dosage were you running? How long for?

Iv had several women tell me while on hgh how brilliant and vivacious and young my skin looked. Wanted to know what I did to my skin. And My best buddy told me my skin looked like a ken doll like I was made out of plastic. Def look younger while on it for sure.

what dosage were you running? How long for?
2-3 iu a day shallow IM one dose either after training or before bed. I’m not saying that’s the most effective wAy to use it. There are a lot of guys on here with a lot more experience than me. But it most definitely worked for me.

did/do you stay relatively lean year round? were you lean before you started GH?
Ya man. I’m always and have always been pretty fucking lean. Long time before I ever used steroids I was ripped and looked different than my peers. That’s why the hgh impressed me so much. It made getting really fucking lean super easy for me. But Im aLso commercial timber faller getting 6-8 hours of a kind of cardio You wouldnt wish in your worst enemy. Brutal and Deadly. Most everyone I know that does this is is pretty remarkable shape. Most don’t even train and never have.

Yea I could definitely see adderall being used, I'm sure not on match days but for cutting up to the day before for sure. Shit even back in high school my coach gave me a script diuretic for states as a last resort, mind you by then I didn't have shit to piss out but it did the trick, also lots of ephedra while it was still easy to get a hold of I used to load up on ultimate orange before matches and wanted to almost cry when I got to my last scoop in early college. But that stuff isn't AAS and doesn't do what AAS does.

Maybe a heavyweight where making weight isn't much of an issue could load up on whatever he wanted but I can't see our little guys having been using anything nobody ever mentioned it that's for sure, they never would have made weight and that's without even taking into account how it would mess with your stamina. This might be way off but a lot of the olympic wrestlers I hung around back in the day weren't cutting weight like we did in college, hell even back in high school. Maybe something to do with your body being mature at that age so it's not like it has much to give, could be way off on that though.
I think guys at that level (with the exception of the very light guys) tend to focus more on the wrestling and conditioning and just let go of the juggling act of weight control. Or maybe they learned weight maintenance in between competitions. Or maybe because there are less weight classes at the Olympic level than in college or Worlds. Hard to tell. I know Cael isn't a big believer in massive weight cuts and i think some coaches have caught on. I think it's a trend that's starting to not be as popular as it once was.

I got fuller fast. Loved it at first. But add me to the list that had to drop it. I’m zero carb because of the tremendous positive affects it has. Hgh has brought back all the negative sides. It’s like I’m eating cake and ice cream every day. Major let down. Major money saved though as well 🤷🏼‍♂️

The first time I took HGH and insulin; I was like oooo this is how they do it!

such a difference maker for me.

Iv had several women tell me while on hgh how brilliant and vivacious and young my skin looked. Wanted to know what I did to my skin. And My best buddy told me my skin looked like a ken doll like I was made out of plastic. Def look younger while on it for sure.

So the youthfulness subsides as you go off I assume? Collagen goes back to normal, etc.

Hell I was taking a collagen supplement I got at Walmart and I swear just taking it made my skin look better. I used to take it all the time. I should look into it again it was like $20 for 180 capsules or something like that

The first time I took HGH and insulin; I was like oooo this is how they do it!

such a difference maker for me.

I doubt I will ever take slin just bc I never plan on competing and its always scared me. When I see people say not to use it unless competing I usually listen. Hell I rarely use Tren as well just bc its some strong shit that imo should be used sparingly if at all for the casual bodybuilder.

I have read many a thread about the subject and am going to give it a go later this year. Im 5'10" anywhere from 225-230 atm.

I do not ever plan to use slin.

Im not looking to get jacked more than ever with HGH, and I know it isnt something thats gonna build muscle like a solid androgen.

When you used for the first time how was your body composition change? I really wish to achieve a more fine tuned physique and one that looks much healthier.

Anybody have any thoughts on the first time they ran GH in their normal cycle protocol? How did it make you feel? Howd it make you look compared to just using AAS. Just want a few testimonials and opinions on how liked it was and if you were satisfied with what it gave you
I am using right now hgh for the first time in my life at age 44.
The first sensation is to have the muscle full and reactive to the weight with 4ui even 2/3 days after the first shots.
Now after 3 weeks I look way better more slim and full even without touching weight.
The most changing I found when I switch to post workout to preworkout it have me amazing strength and pump feeling like 160kg in incline bench press are easier..
Now I want to focus on fat loss and I use it pre cardio 2 hours before to help release fatty acids into bloodstream and of course preworkout

So the youthfulness subsides as you go off I assume? Collagen goes back to normal, etc.

Hell I was taking a collagen supplement I got at Walmart and I swear just taking it made my skin look better. I used to take it all the time. I should look into it again it was like $20 for 180 capsules or something like that
Hyuluronic Acid bro. 100-120 mg a day is killer for skin and joints. Started using it when I came off the hgh and it helped me retain a lot of my skin benefits plus I know it helps my joints

It's nice to see that other guys on here train bjj. I've been training for about 14 months and always run at least test and 4 ius of gh per day and the leaner I am the more I can see the gh work it's magic. And for bjj the gh doesn't do much but deca and eq help out a ton. On deca you don't have that annoying joint pain from grappling/lifting and while on EQ you don't get tired, its great lol..

im running hgh the first time, 3-4 iu daily since 4 weeks and some days.
i would say my muscles are much fuller and i am stronger. but i also pulled alot of water (over 5kg waterweight) which blurries out my midsection.
i hope the water retention goes down once my body is acclimated to hgh..

Hyuluronic Acid bro. 100-120 mg a day is killer for skin and joints. Started using it when I came off the hgh and it helped me retain a lot of my skin benefits plus I know it helps my joints

So that and a collagen supplement would be a great combo it sounds like bc I clearly notice my skin glows when on collagen capsules. My girl got this serum, vitamin C and E i think, for your face and its the first time Im sold on a womans product that actually helps smoothen out skin without being a sales pitch. Ill post a pic real quick

These come in an expensive box of random facecare products, but this one can be ordered from wesite on label wayofwill for less than $40. I had red face from BP and also anabolics and it eliminated all of it. My skin is smooth af now and all one color.

EDIT: A few small drops is all it takes so the 30ml lasts and its great on my beard, but on my cheek areas where I get red I notice it works best. Beats my beard oil hands down. Finally not a gimmick. I will add this to my normal regiment. Now if I could only do cardio.

Attachments

• IMG_3425.jpg
    IMG_3425.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3424.jpg
    IMG_3424.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 9
How long did you run the 2-3 iu the first time? I dont wanna invest in a year for fat loss. Ive got some tren E and ace I wanna save for HGH

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws