advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When you started HGH for the first time, how was body composition change?

When I run GH, the effects are immediate. Say day one I inject 10iu in the A.M.
Day two when I wake up I will be noticably more 3-dimensional, rounder, thicker all over.
I'll also be a bit more water logged, so you won't notice fat loss until you adjust for that, but it starts happening immediately too depending on your diet. The real fat loss results show up for me when I come off the GH and all the water retention drains. Of course, so does a lot of the 3-d look, too.

I ran into serious heart problems because I ran too much GH. So be careful. If I could go back in time I would run 3iu two to three times per day, no more, and let anabolics, heavy training, and high protein do the building.

When I run GH, the effects are immediate. Say day one I inject 10iu in the A.M.
Day two when I wake up I will be noticably more 3-dimensional, rounder, thicker all over.
I'll also be a bit more water logged, so you won't notice fat loss until you adjust for that, but it starts happening immediately too depending on your diet. The real fat loss results show up for me when I come off the GH and all the water retention drains. Of course, so does a lot of the 3-d look, too.

I ran into serious heart problems because I ran too much GH. So be careful. If I could go back in time I would run 3iu two to three times per day, no more, and let anabolics, heavy training, and high protein do the building.

What dose of GH were you running when you had those issues? You don’t think it was a combination of the high dose GH and high dose AAS? And 9iu is still a pretty good dose of GH, curious why you feel that way?

What dose of GH were you running when you had those issues? You don’t think it was a combination of the high dose GH and high dose AAS? And 9iu is still a pretty good dose of GH, curious why you feel that way?
From September through December of last year I had kits upon kits upon kits just filling up my fridge, and I don't sell the stuff, so I was doing bottles per day. Sometimes just one, often times two, sometimes three, and once or twice I did more than three. They were mostly black tops from TP so 15iu+ per bottle.

I don't think the AAS was a factor. Back in my early 20's I would inject no less than 3cc of oils everyday, for a couple years. Never had any heart problems. Of course one may say it just took a while for it to build up, and maybe that's true. But in my opinion it was primarily the mega doses of GH that did it. While I did run huge doses of AAS back in my early 20's (I stopped juicing and bodybuilding for 8 years and just started again a year and a half ago), this past summer/fall/winter (2019) I never ran more than ~1500mg per week. Which to some guys is mega dose, sure, but it's not much compared to what I used to run. And I don't think I'd have run into heart issues anytime soon if I would have kept the GH lower and just ran more AAS. Of course, if I could go back, I'd also take Ubiquinol, Curcumin, and beta blockers, too. I wasn't taking anything at all for health. In fact I was using DMHA pre workouts. Lol. Idiot.

From September through December of last year I had kits upon kits upon kits just filling up my fridge, and I don't sell the stuff, so I was doing bottles per day. Sometimes just one, often times two, sometimes three, and once or twice I did more than three. They were mostly black tops from TP so 15iu+ per bottle.

I don't think the AAS was a factor. Back in my early 20's I would inject no less than 3cc of oils everyday, for a couple years. Never had any heart problems. Of course one may say it just took a while for it to build up, and maybe that's true. But in my opinion it was primarily the mega doses of GH that did it. While I did run huge doses of AAS back in my early 20's (I stopped juicing and bodybuilding for 8 years and just started again a year and a half ago), this past summer/fall/winter (2019) I never ran more than ~1500mg per week. Which to some guys is mega dose, sure, but it's not much compared to what I used to run. And I don't think I'd have run into heart issues anytime soon if I would have kept the GH lower and just ran more AAS. Of course, if I could go back, I'd also take Ubiquinol, Curcumin, and beta blockers, too. I wasn't taking anything at all for health. In fact I was using DMHA pre workouts. Lol. Idiot.

30-45 iu ed ????

Why brother ? Man so happy you are ok now

Please please please not do shit like this

Pm if you need to talk

Respect

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ... 30-45iu a day?! Lol ok I believe it... And I’m over here looking high and low, doing all the research I can, letting anxiety run me to finally decide if I do 2-3iu GH MAX again lmao

As to your heart, how is it doing now? I think you had said you had cardiomyopathy? Correct me if I’m wrong... Have you been able to recover fully from that?

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ... 30-45iu a day?! Lol ok I believe it... And I’m over here looking high and low, doing all the research I can, letting anxiety run me to finally decide if I do 2-3iu GH MAX again lmao

As to your heart, how is it doing now? I think you had said you had cardiomyopathy? Correct me if I’m wrong... Have you been able to recover fully from that?
That's alot of cash lmao

I definitely noticed that the longer i ran hgh, the more tolerable the sides were. The water still seems to be there, but i definitely dont have the same sleepiness that i had after first starting a run of it. That went away all together, at least that's what i think. Normally after i stop taking it i notice i feel actually a lot better after 3-4 days. I feel all right now, but ive been on it so long that maybe ive forgotten that i could feel better than this if i came off. Might take a break soon. Probably not though. Stuff does work well for me.

Congestive heart failure/LVH

haven't had it rechecked but symptoms are pretty much entirely gone

For me, fat loss is the main benefit. Fasted cardio/training actually works then. :LOL: I'd take 2iu upon waking. Even on low doses of AAS, fat loss is way better. Summer "Cycle" was 25mg Tren EOD added to TRT- 150 Test, 2iu GH.

All I can say, get good GH. This is the first time I've used it in years. Because every other time it came with nothing but sides and bloat. Lost no fat, just got watery and high BP. Glad now that I tried it again.

Shit....I couldn’t imagine wrestling in college on any gear I don’t care how much stronger it made me and good god would cutting weight be a disaster. But shit I was also 18 years old comparing that to how i feel at 36 so....
It's weird. There have been plenty of guys who popped on the international scene in Freestyle but you rarely hear guys failing tests in college. I have a suspicion that college wrestlers aren't getting tested very often. However, even so, i have a hard time believing many are using in college. If they were, my guess would be that Anavar would be the most widely used drug based on the eye test and also the weight gain/h2o retention issues. The pace in college wrestling is absolutely insane, faster than in Freestyle even and i think most drugs would make this issue even worse. Also, when you hear of Americans failing tests (Daton Fix, Jordan Oliver, Zahid) it's always been via WADA or at an international event as opposed to the NCAA. Food for thought.

It's weird. There have been plenty of guys who popped on the international scene in Freestyle but you rarely hear guys failing tests in college. I have a suspicion that college wrestlers aren't getting tested very often. However, even so, i have a hard time believing many are using in college. If they were, my guess would be that Anavar would be the most widely used drug based on the eye test and also the weight gain/h2o retention issues. The pace in college wrestling is absolutely insane, faster than in Freestyle even and i think most drugs would make this issue even worse. Also, when you hear of Americans failing tests (Daton Fix, Jordan Oliver, Zahid) it's always been via WADA or at an international event as opposed to the NCAA. Food for thought.

Oh don't get me wrong every serious athlete is on some kind of sauce, hate to say it but you would be a fool not be. The thing is what would a wrestler use? You can't use ANYTHING that would mess with your breathing or your mobility it wouldn't be worth it just to be a little stronger. Anavar would be a good guess or maybe Tbol but then you're shutting down your test levels and you sure as shit can't use test, might be counterproductive. Other sports you can get away with it, say for instance using GH which I'm sure every pro athlete on the planet is on, a little higher blood pressure or some water weight isn't a big deal because you play in spurts and your weight doesn't matter but that isn't true for wrestling.

I'm sure there are much more knowledgeable minds than me that figure this stuff out.

Oh don't get me wrong every serious athlete is on some kind of sauce, hate to say it but you would be a fool not be. The thing is what would a wrestler use? You can't use ANYTHING that would mess with your breathing or your mobility it wouldn't be worth it just to be a little stronger. Anavar would be a good guess or maybe Tbol but then you're shutting down your test levels and you sure as shit can't use test, might be counterproductive. Other sports you can get away with it, say for instance using GH which I'm sure every pro athlete on the planet is on, a little higher blood pressure or some water weight isn't a big deal because you play in spurts and your weight doesn't matter but that isn't true for wrestling.

I'm sure there are much more knowledgeable minds than me that figure this stuff out.
I'd be interested to see how widespread PEDs are in college wrestling. We know at the international level it's being used a lot but i wonder what the college scene is looking like. I'm nearly positive Adderall is being used a to control weight regularly. I always thought that Adderall would be ruled out because your heart rate would be jacked as soon as you pick up the pace, take a shot, or scramble but my friend who wrestled D1 said that it was very popular and yet you never hear of guys getting caught for Adderall. Like you said, due to the nature of wrestling between weight issues and the conditioning many of the AAS are ruled out being that they'd be counterproductive. EPO would be a help but i doubt anyone in college is taking it or has access. Again, i don't think testing is a big issue in college wrestling. You just don't hear of guys being caught by the NCAA in the sport of wrestling.

I'd be interested to see how widespread PEDs are in college wrestling. We know at the international level it's being used a lot but i wonder what the college scene is looking like. I'm nearly positive Adderall is being used a to control weight regularly. I always thought that Adderall would be ruled out because your heart rate would be jacked as soon as you pick up the pace, take a shot, or scramble but my friend who wrestled D1 said that it was very popular and yet you never hear of guys getting caught for Adderall. Like you said, due to the nature of wrestling between weight issues and the conditioning many of the AAS are ruled out being that they'd be counterproductive. EPO would be a help but i doubt anyone in college is taking it or has access. Again, i don't think testing is a big issue in college wrestling. You just don't hear of guys being caught by the NCAA in the sport of wrestling.

Yea I could definitely see adderall being used, I'm sure not on match days but for cutting up to the day before for sure. Shit even back in high school my coach gave me a script diuretic for states as a last resort, mind you by then I didn't have shit to piss out but it did the trick, also lots of ephedra while it was still easy to get a hold of I used to load up on ultimate orange before matches and wanted to almost cry when I got to my last scoop in early college. But that stuff isn't AAS and doesn't do what AAS does.

Maybe a heavyweight where making weight isn't much of an issue could load up on whatever he wanted but I can't see our little guys having been using anything nobody ever mentioned it that's for sure, they never would have made weight and that's without even taking into account how it would mess with your stamina. This might be way off but a lot of the olympic wrestlers I hung around back in the day weren't cutting weight like we did in college, hell even back in high school. Maybe something to do with your body being mature at that age so it's not like it has much to give, could be way off on that though.

Thanks for your honesty. It's very rare to see anyone being this candid.

It sounds like a lot of your issues have been resolved? Keep us posted on any labs and tests if you don't mind. I would love to hear you say you almost 180'd your health back to where it was prior to your issues.

I have used gh on and off for about 10 years. More off than on. When i first started a couple iu's would give me carpal tunnel. Now I use 10ius on workout days without any serious side effects. 5ius on non workout days.

As ive gotten older I can attest that GH works a lot better. I don't remember getting the same 3d volumetric pop at 26 years old that I do now. I also wonder if there is any truth to the comment that some fat loss seems to be permanent like a bit of a reset. Either that, or maybe its just years and years of lifting and just doing it that does it and the GH just amplifies it a bit. Or maybe it's just bias and we are all crazy.

Ive also started spending about as much on health supps and the cost in difference of quality foods that I do on muscle building supplements. That seems to be a trend for most of us as time passes.

Anyone notice that GH increased their bone density?
Interested in it for that effect as I’m a hard gainer and would prob make putting on size easier

My body totally recomped after the first time I used hgh. 2-3 iu a day. Massive body fat loss everywhere. No matter how I ate. All the stuff that was hard to diet off before that just fell off and stayed off. Permanently it seems. My stomach got much flatter. Like it nuked my internal body fat hard. All Iv ever noticed from the hgh is the fat loss and my skin looks incredible. Get a grainy look on it. Maybe a little fuller. No sleep benefits no water retention no extra muscle or elevated heart rate people talk about. I got A little carpal tunnel as well and stiff fingers and hands at times. Bout to add it in again at low dose. I feel pretty good on it and I think it may help my recovery a lil bit but not much. Seems pretty safe to me no I’ll effects I couldn’t deal with.

My body totally recomped after the first time I used hgh. 2-3 iu a day. Massive body fat loss everywhere. No matter how I ate. All the stuff that was hard to diet off before that just fell off and stayed off. Permanently it seems. My stomach got much flatter. Like it nuked my internal body fat hard. All Iv ever noticed from the hgh is the fat loss and my skin looks incredible. Get a grainy look on it. Maybe a little fuller. No sleep benefits no water retention no extra muscle or elevated heart rate people talk about. I got A little carpal tunnel as well and stiff fingers and hands at times. Bout to add it in again at low dose. I feel pretty good on it and I think it may help my recovery a lil bit but not much. Seems pretty safe to me no I’ll effects I couldn’t deal with.
How long did you run for

Anyone notice that GH increased their bone density?
Interested in it for that effect as I’m a hard gainer and would prob make putting on size easier

I know nothing about GH increasing bone density, and I doubt increasing it would make it any easier for you to gain size.

However, it is known that heavy weight lifting increases bone density. It doesn't make a huge difference but I've personally seen it increase on my Dexa scans over the years as I've continued to add muscle.

4 years ago my bone mineral density (g/cm2) was 1.402; now it's 1.508. I'm at 3 standard deviations above normal for bone density.

Reactions: Cdn
I know nothing about GH increasing bone density, and I doubt increasing it would make it any easier for you to gain size.

However, it is known that heavy weight lifting increases bone density. It doesn't make a huge difference but I've personally seen it increase on my Dexa scans over the years as I've continued to add muscle.

4 years ago my bone mineral density (g/cm2) was 1.402; now it's 1.508. I'm at 3 standard deviations above normal for bone density.

GH is supposed to stimulate bone growth through hepatic IGF production.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws