over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Underrated & Overrated AAS?

Pristi1340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
saw a thread like this over on a different board and wanted to make 1 over here. what do you think is the most underrated AAS and the most overrated AAS?

Overrated: Phera-Plex (I know its a "ph" but its an actual AAS)

Underrated: Winstrol. LOVE IT! changed my body comp as well as tren at 100mg ED

overrated a-50 and primo? under rated winstrol reasons i allways feel sick on a-50 regarless of dose lower back hurts to much stomack allways full,i just cant eat or train right whil on it. injecteble winy, i love it at 25mgs at day it makes me strong hard and any weight i gane i keep if u take enough winy u wont be disappointed

overrated a-50 and primo? under rated winstrol reasons i allways feel sick on a-50 regarless of dose lower back hurts to much stomack allways full,i just cant eat or train right whil on it. injecteble winy, i love it at 25mgs at day it makes me strong hard and any weight i gane i keep if u take enough winy u wont be disappointed

only 25mg a day? sweet. you must respond very well to it

i did try m-drol before and it lived up to the hype, wow

Overated- Primo, Deca. Primo needs to high a dose and Deca fucks up your dick. Even with Test I get a limp dick with Deca. I've ran it twice and never again.

Underated for dieting- Anadrol...the best way to preserve muscle on calorie restriction. Makes me feel full so hunger isn't as big an issue. Keeps my muscles full and hard as well.

That's a good point on the Anadrol for dieting.

Overated- Primo, Deca. Primo needs to high a dose and Deca fucks up your dick. Even with Test I get a limp dick with Deca. I've ran it twice and never again.

Underated for dieting- Anadrol...the best way to preserve muscle on calorie restriction. Makes me feel full so hunger isn't as big an issue. Keeps my muscles full and hard as well.

besides the deca dick, did you get good gains? whatd you run it at bro?

my dick always gets extra strong when on roids regardless of how much deca, my philosophy has always been if you got dick probs, it might be your gal, maybe shes not hot enough sometimes you just need a bad bitch

besides the deca dick, did you get good gains? whatd you run it at bro?

Gains were good, however it was used in a stack. First time I used Deca was in 99'. I did Deca at 400mgs, Test at 500mgs and D-Bol at 30mgs/day and I gained a ton of size, but I couldn't keep a hard on.

Later that same year I did Test at 750mgs and Deca at 400mgs, and again I got great size, but couldn't keep an erection. That was the last time I have ever used Deca. I use EQ instead of Deca. I get the same gains without erectile problems.

Its been 10 years and I still avoid Deca like the plague! Fuck that shit...there are too many anabolics that do wonders for me in the bedroom to use it again.

Gains were good, however it was used in a stack. First time I used Deca was in 99'. I did Deca at 400mgs, Test at 500mgs and D-Bol at 30mgs/day and I gained a ton of size, but I couldn't keep a hard on.

Later that same year I did Test at 750mgs and Deca at 400mgs, and again I got great size, but couldn't keep an erection. That was the last time I have ever used Deca. I use EQ instead of Deca. I get the same gains without erectile problems.

Its been 10 years and I still avoid Deca like the plague! Fuck that shit...there are too many anabolics that do wonders for me in the bedroom to use it again.

i understand bra. never thought about npp though? supposed to just like deca without the deca dick

Overrated: AAS

Underrated: DIET

I use EQ instead of Deca. I get the same gains without erectile problems.

Whole heatedly agree. Even @ 1 G of test per week I still had E.D issues while on Deca.....never experienced any problems with EQ however.......and trust me it wasn't my girl at the time either.

Overrated primo-the price you pay is ridiculous plus the fact you can achieve the same results from using other aas.

Underrated dbol-cheap and very effective for bulking and strength gains. Should be a staple of every bulking cycle IMO.

I think every AAS is slightly overrated...I mean, I know they all work...But anymore diet and training (intensity) is way underated...

chris

Cliche answer - What if you have low test - you can diet and train all you want and still won't see results

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws