El Paso bodybuilder executed in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoffke

Banned
Note to myself:

Don't fight armed cops in jail :lightbulb:

He had DMMA in his blood... :eek:

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=932_1403035174"]LiveLeak.com - Video Surfaces of Texas Police Executing Handcuffed Prisoner[/ame]

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I didn't see anything he did to justify him getting blasted, maybe he was reaching for the cops gun? Couldn't really tell either way that's fucked up.

Cops at times are worse than criminals. They hide behind the uniform to let their natural insanity express itself. I do not buy all cops are good cops, of course. Once way back, about 18 years ago, I was at the counter of a supermarket, 2 cops got in, and they 've asked for some packs of cigarettes, I gave them what they've asked for, they took some soda as well then they said thanks and turned their back at me.
Right!!

"Could you please pay for the goods you took at the store?" I said.

They shot a handcuffed man. Cops are the biggest criminals ,hope he gets charged with murder.

Wow. In my opinion, that is a clear case of excessive force. I'm guessing the cop was intimidated by Daniel's size

Wow, shooting a handcuffed prisoner is never justifiable, he should have had a taser and called for back up. If he isn't charged there is a problem.

Im no lawyer but doesnt what just happend go completely against all the rules set in place to protect us?! Even as criminals people still have some rights!! At least the right to not be shot to death while bound

El Paso police been training with BOPE :headbang:

who cares, you wanna fight back against a cop, CO, they should be aloud to use force and lots of it. They have families too, they just wanna go in get a pay check and not go home F`d because some low life wants to fights back, resist, after they messed up.

Bad idea to fight against cops. It's always best to just sit back relax and get booked in. Dont say a word, save it for the courtroom.

One time as a kid I smarted off to cops while I was in handcuffs and they smashed my face into the back window of the cruiser breaking my nose. It's always a no win situation against those mf'rs.

who cares, you wanna fight back against a cop, CO, they should be aloud to use force and lots of it. They have families too, they just wanna go in get a pay check and not go home F`d because some low life wants to fights back, resist, after they messed up.

I guess you don't understand laws.

Im no lawyer but doesnt what just happend go completely against all the rules set in place to protect us?! Even as criminals people still have some rights!! At least the right to not be shot to death while bound

cops do not have a legal obligation to protect us.. that was decided by a supreme court case btw

Looks like there was fault on both parties to me. He was resisting and appeared to be dangerous, however we don't have enough detail in the video to say if the bullet was warranted. Regardless, I'm sure it is one less low life in the world...that the tax payers have to pay for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member