over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

I see the maggi sauce!! Haha i love it too!

I mention it because I literally drown my rice in it :D I use it for most rice meals unless I am using fruit with them but sometimes even combine both. I also use it on chicken as well. It always goes in around training because of the salt content.

I mention it because I literally drown my rice in it :D I use it for most rice meals unless I am using fruit with them but sometimes even combine both. I also use it on chicken as well. It always goes in around training because of the salt content.
Ya Maggie/soy sauce is good on strawberries. Especially with a little bit of a good balsamic vinegar

Things definitely didn't go to plan but all is good. I started having issues with my hip and lower back and was in really bad pain but it's improving slowly now. I kept the doses fairly low but added in a few bits but have lowered everything. Reason being I started getting panic attacks and it's been frustrating. It's annoying how sensitive I am so I have come back down and I will just add in things I know are gtg. So it's going to be just test and nandrolone. I had a random brand of sdrol combined with Max LMG and was using that at 1 cap per day (2 caps for a short time) but have been very disappointed with it. It suppressed my appetite but I didn't really notice much from it and no real strength/size increase so a waste of time so I just dropped it. I did also add in a small dose of mast e but because of the panic attacks those 2 were the first things to go.

My last panic attack was a few days ago when I trained last. It was horrible because it was brought on by being out of breath. I was doing sled pushes and had 120kg on there then had my girlfriend sit on the sled to finish. To pull it's easy but to push I could barely move it 1 inch. I would never give up though so I pushed it the entire way and I couldn't have put more into it and when I finished I was so out of breath I started to panic. I couldn't take deep breaths because I was so out of breath so I just had to sit there for a few minutes whilst my breathing normalized. This is quite funny but I had another one going down on my gf because I couldn't breathe properly so we had to stop :eek::D Joking aside these are horrible attacks so I wouldn't wish them on anyone.

As I have dropped the mast e and sdrol it's just test and npp for now. I didn't inject for awhile but it's gonna be about 400mg test and 200mg npp for now and I will go from there. I am going to just get back to normal and then I will up both and carry on as usual but nothing else will be added. It's definitely 1 step back in some ways but I can carry on progressing now. I also moved homes and have been in my new place for 3 weeks so I am settled in and in a new gym. It's just work and the gym for now and getting rid of these panic attacks and I know what to do (and not what to do).

Considering all the above training has been good and my body hasn't regressed it just hasn't improved like I hoped. My last leg workout (panic attack one) was great. I will be training push tomorrow. By reason of everything and my current goals I have lowered my training frequency and been in the gym 3-4 days per week recently. That will be a solid 4 days now and in the summer months will be increased. Life doesn't always go to plan but I want to make the most of everything now. Today was an off day and I ate...

5 whole eggs, 2 pieces of toast and blueberries.
Rump steak, Mediterranean vegetables and jasmine rice.
Chicken Soup with barley and vegetables.
Chicken, jasmine rice and pineapple.
Scouse (slow cooked stew) with chopped sirloin steak, potatoes, onions, carrots, beetroot and sourdough bread.
Scouse (slow cooked stew) with chopped sirloin steak, potatoes, onions, carrots and beetroot.

Here is a pic from 2 weeks ago and I am similar now so and the plan is to just carry on growing whilst staying relatively lean.

Things definitely didn't go to plan but all is good. I started having issues with my hip and lower back and was in really bad pain but it's improving slowly now. I kept the doses fairly low but added in a few bits but have lowered everything. Reason being I started getting panic attacks and it's been frustrating. It's annoying how sensitive I am so I have come back down and I will just add in things I know are gtg. So it's going to be just test and nandrolone. I had a random brand of sdrol combined with Max LMG and was using that at 1 cap per day (2 caps for a short time) but have been very disappointed with it. It suppressed my appetite but I didn't really notice much from it and no real strength/size increase so a waste of time so I just dropped it. I did also add in a small dose of mast e but because of the panic attacks those 2 were the first things to go.

My last panic attack was a few days ago when I trained last. It was horrible because it was brought on by being out of breath. I was doing sled pushes and had 120kg on there then had my girlfriend sit on the sled to finish. To pull it's easy but to push I could barely move it 1 inch. I would never give up though so I pushed it the entire way and I couldn't have put more into it and when I finished I was so out of breath I started to panic. I couldn't take deep breaths because I was so out of breath so I just had to sit there for a few minutes whilst my breathing normalized. This is quite funny but I had another one going down on my gf because I couldn't breathe properly so we had to stop :eek::D Joking aside these are horrible attacks so I wouldn't wish them on anyone.

As I have dropped the mast e and sdrol it's just test and npp for now. I didn't inject for awhile but it's gonna be about 400mg test and 200mg npp for now and I will go from there. I am going to just get back to normal and then I will up both and carry on as usual but nothing else will be added. It's definitely 1 step back in some ways but I can carry on progressing now. I also moved homes and have been in my new place for 3 weeks so I am settled in and in a new gym. It's just work and the gym for now and getting rid of these panic attacks and I know what to do (and not what to do).

Considering all the above training has been good and my body hasn't regressed it just hasn't improved like I hoped. My last leg workout (panic attack one) was great. I will be training push tomorrow. By reason of everything and my current goals I have lowered my training frequency and been in the gym 3-4 days per week recently. That will be a solid 4 days now and in the summer months will be increased. Life doesn't always go to plan but I want to make the most of everything now. Today was an off day and I ate...

5 whole eggs, 2 pieces of toast and blueberries.
Rump steak, Mediterranean vegetables and jasmine rice.
Chicken Soup with barley and vegetables.
Chicken, jasmine rice and pineapple.
Scouse (slow cooked stew) with chopped sirloin steak, potatoes, onions, carrots, beetroot and sourdough bread.
Scouse (slow cooked stew) with chopped sirloin steak, potatoes, onions, carrots and beetroot.

Here is a pic from 2 weeks ago and I am similar now so and the plan is to just carry on growing whilst staying relatively lean.

That’s some deadly pussy! Be careful with that stuff!

E, i think its ur age. same thing happened to me. anxiety sides when using anything like tren or nandrolone. so be careful.
i cannot handle npp or dec anymore. not even at "baby" dose.
masteron doesnt seem to bother me, nor primo or test. i dont do anything else anymore.

E, i think its ur age. same thing happened to me. anxiety sides when using anything like tren or nandrolone. so be careful.
i cannot handle npp or dec anymore. not even at "baby" dose.
masteron doesnt seem to bother me, nor primo or test. i dont do anything else anymore.

Definitely. I have felt this many times and I am sure it will likely get worse as I get older. This is why I mainly stick to test and deca. Deca is always fine for me even in higher doses. I am going to get a blood test and see how everything is. Forgetting about the anxiety my sex drive has been much lower as well. I shouldn't discount general stress and sometimes we are quick to blame x compound and it's simply life. Although the different AAS have a massive impact on my well being and I have to be careful with what I use and how I dose it. If I dosed 100mg tren a now for example I would 100% have a panic attack in the next few days. The worst for me are tren, eq and hcg. Masteron can cause me issues as well but I am usually ok and when I started it I was only dosing 100mg twice weekly. It could be the sdrol and max lmg. This is why I have simply dropped it all and have lowered my test and npp doses and will stick to a steady dosing plan then once I feel fine will start upping both gradually. I should be fine I just need to get out of this current state and be careful with what I add in. I was going to add in primo (even before the anxiety) so I may order some and just keep it simple with moderate doses of test and primo with 200-300mg deca per week.

Definitely. I have felt this many times and I am sure it will likely get worse as I get older. This is why I mainly stick to test and deca. Deca is always fine for me even in higher doses. I am going to get a blood test and see how everything is. Forgetting about the anxiety my sex drive has been much lower as well. I shouldn't discount general stress and sometimes we are quick to blame x compound and it's simply life. Although the different AAS have a massive impact on my well being and I have to be careful with what I use and how I dose it. If I dosed 100mg tren a now for example I would 100% have a panic attack in the next few days. The worst for me are tren, eq and hcg. Masteron can cause me issues as well but I am usually ok and when I started it I was only dosing 100mg twice weekly. It could be the sdrol and max lmg. This is why I have simply dropped it all and have lowered my test and npp doses and will stick to a steady dosing plan then once I feel fine will start upping both gradually. I should be fine I just need to get out of this current state and be careful with what I add in. I was going to add in primo (even before the anxiety) so I may order some and just keep it simple with moderate doses of test and primo with 200-300mg deca per week.
Hi
Lately i get some panic attacks also and just been on 200 test and 100 deca recovering from spinal surgery. This is standard hrt for me with 2 iu of Gh. I thought i wil ad some Hcg 3x a week 500 iu for 8 weeks. And thats when the panic attacks came.
Anyone care to exlpain to me scientificly backt up please?
Thanx

For me using deca/npp is like smashing a huge dose of marijuana, i become so numb and slow and depressed, i can't really stand to it.... Maybe i should try to stack it with tren..

It's impressive how @Elvia1023 looks on such minimal doses....

I haven't updated for awhile so have lot's to tell. As posted I started felling a bit off and then I started having majorly bad panic attacks. They started happening daily and were especially bad when I would be out of breath so I had to modify my training. I wasn't too sure what was the main cause at the time but I now know. It was a combination of things but mainly a new cholesterol medication I was experimenting with. When ordering some bits I noticed it and had read various pubmed studies showing it's effectiveness in the past so I added in to my cart. When I was trying to get to the bottom of my issue I was confused because I had felt off before I added the medication but when I read consumer reviews it was bad review after bad review stating major anxiety (and depression) from people who had never suffered before. As a result I stopped it and within days my panic attacks went away so I knew it was that. Within 1 week I was taking preworkout again and feeling great but I was still careful when training. I would still train hard but lower reps and no crazy sets for legs that leave you out of breath too much.

Moving forward many weeks I have been training very hard but taking more rest days and relaxed my diet a little. By relaxed still good but just eating when hungry and not having any major goal apart from feeling better and getting back on track. I dropped the NPP and I was using a small dose of test and then I added in the primo I ordered. I was using 500mg test and 300mg primo then moved up to 750mg test. I didn't want to take too much because of my prior issues and was just building up the dose and seeing how I felt. I have been feeling good but after every injection day I always feel on edge so I can feel the difference. I take an SSRI which I usually don't feel like I need but at the moment it's definitely helping and I feel it take that edge off.

Like many of us I get stuck in 2 minds and I was thinking just grow and get bigger and leaner but it's always at the back of my mind I am not getting any younger and whilst I am tall is there really any point me getting to over 270. When I write 270 I also mean quite lean too as I don't like to get too sloppy. I got very close to 270 last time and I don't feel good nor look good the heavier I get. If I was trying to compete at a certain weight it would make sense but I just do this for fun so I said to myself why don't I just try and look as good as possible. It's healthier and I feel better at a lower weight.

I won't bore you with certain things but I was planning to not go away with my mates so I could save money. They booked a holiday a few weeks ago. I have been on a budget and not doing too much and mainly just working, training and relaxing. Anyway I won a bet today (still poor :eek:) so I just told my mates today I will come away. I am not usually bothered about getting in shape for holidays but having a date in mind has given me such a boost and I really want to transform as fast as possible. They go away on the 17th June so it gives me exactly 1 month to transform. I will post more over the next few days but the diet will be very simple and I am making it up as I write this as I know my exact goals now.

Basically all the same foods but most of the rice will be replaced with salads or greens. The carbs I have will mainly be around the training window. I usually move down gradually but I only have 4 weeks so I will go straight into it. In addition to the carbs my protein will be increased and I will lower my fats. I have been adding extra virgin olive oil to most of my rice dishes recently. I have also been having coconut and hazelnut butter and some cheese occasionally so that will be dropped. I will still have some extra virgin olive oil, avocado and walnuts but in limited amounts. Protein basically as much lean meat I can handle. Carbs some jasmine rice and pineapple around training and the rest will be salads with berries and other low calorie fruits.

I am going to put my test back to 500mg per week. I will up my primo to 500mg and I may increase that to 700mg per week. I will add hgh back in at approx 2.5iu per day. 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen preworkout. I might order some winstrol and add in 50mg per day. I will wait a few days but I will add tren in which is probably stupid for me but I will go with 10mg per day first day and move it up. Even if it's just 20mg per day that makes a massive difference to me. If I could/can I would use closer to 50mg per day. Anything I use apart from test and primo will just be until I go away and orals will be dropped 5 days before to give my liver a break :eek:

I am also going to add in 1 DNP cap per day for the first 2 weeks as well. Training is going to be higher volume than I have been doing and just generally pushing it hard. I really don't want to but I think I will also add in melantotan 2 and that will be dosed daily starting super low for obvious reasons. I will post more soon. It's time to transform and I look forward to it :)

Something to consider, instead of the olive oil, use the cold pressed Flax oil. Medically proven as a benefit to cholesterol levels. 1Tb/ed, can make a difference here. As can the addition of fasted HIIT 3, 4x/wk, 20 min.

Love your post brother. You're a great asset to PM. Back when you were using the Deca just wondering if u noticed any sexual side effects from using it?

Something to consider, instead of the olive oil, use the cold pressed Flax oil. Medically proven as a benefit to cholesterol levels. 1Tb/ed, can make a difference here. As can the addition of fasted HIIT 3, 4x/wk, 20 min.

Thanks. I used to take in cold pressed flax oil many years ago but stopped. I also used to add them (and chia) seeds to my oats quite a lot as well. No major reason why I stopped because it's a great source of healthy fats with many benefits but I generally prefer taking in monounsaturated fats from olive oil compared to polyunsaturated fat from Flax. The main fatty acid in flax is alpha linolenic acid which needs to be converted into other forms of omega 3 inside the body to gain the majority of it's potential benefits but that process is inefficient at best. Although flax is great so there is no reason why I don't use it apart from there being so many good things to add it's impossible to use them all. To really bump up my omega 3 I use fish/krill oil and I think they make a great addition to both flaxseed or olive oil as well.

I think each of the main fat sources mentioned come with their own potential positives and negatives. I can find loads of information stating how good or bad they all are. So many studies (lot's of bias) showing different things but quite a few decent meta analysis's which are helpful. I think any of these fats will work but everyone has different areas they need to improve the most. I mainly use olive oil because I have seen studies showing high polyphenol olive oil increasing HDL cholesterol massively (50% in some cases). In addition to reducing CRP very efficiently (approx 35%) as well. Those are the 2 main things I look for because my HDL is genetically low (orals don't help that either :eek:) and general inflammation is just a very important health marker to me. Flaxseed has been shown to be fantastic for reducing triglycerides but it doesn't have the same effect on HDL so why I opt for EVOO. I could use both so I might add some in again and I have seen you post about it twice so it's been on my radar recently (thanks for that). Coconut oil can be great as well at increasing HDL but that often comes with a fairly large increase in LDL as well.

I rotate things through the year but usually drizzle foods with extra virgin olive oil, cook eggs with extra virgin coconut oil and supplement with fish/krill oil as well as taking in dietary fats from walnuts and avocado etc. Incidentally, another great oil for improving overall cholesterol health (increase hdl, decrease ldl and triglycerides) is Argan Oil.

Love your post brother. You're a great asset to PM. Back when you were using the Deca just wondering if u noticed any sexual side effects from using it?

I usually do after approx 6 weeks on it but nothing major (mainly just a drop in sex drive) and that's one of the reasons I like to add in a small dose of masteron when using deca as it can help alleviate some of it's side effects in that area. Incidentally, I noticed it a lot when I added in NPP the other month but I haven't had blood work for awhile and I had been using test with no AI for awhile so I didn't help myself as my estrogen would have crept up. I am getting blood work sorted soon though so I can better manage everything.

Thanks. I used to take in cold pressed flax oil many years ago but stopped. I also used to add them (and chia) seeds to my oats quite a lot as well. No major reason why I stopped because it's a great source of healthy fats with many benefits but I generally prefer taking in monounsaturated fats from olive oil compared to polyunsaturated fat from Flax. The main fatty acid in flax is alpha linolenic acid which needs to be converted into other forms of omega 3 inside the body to gain the majority of it's potential benefits but that process is inefficient at best. Although flax is great so there is no reason why I don't use it apart from there being so many good things to add it's impossible to use them all. To really bump up my omega 3 I use fish/krill oil and I think they make a great addition to both flaxseed or olive oil as well.

I think each of the main fat sources mentioned come with their own potential positives and negatives. I can find loads of information stating how good or bad they all are. So many studies (lot's of bias) showing different things but quite a few decent meta analysis's which are helpful. I think any of these fats will work but everyone has different areas they need to improve the most. I mainly use olive oil because I have seen studies showing high polyphenol olive oil increasing HDL cholesterol massively (50% in some cases). In addition to reducing CRP very efficiently (approx 35%) as well. Those are the 2 main things I look for because my HDL is genetically low (orals don't help that either :eek:) and general inflammation is just a very important health marker to me. Flaxseed has been shown to be fantastic for reducing triglycerides but it doesn't have the same effect on HDL so why I opt for EVOO. I could use both so I might add some in again and I have seen you post about it twice so it's been on my radar recently (thanks for that). Coconut oil can be great as well at increasing HDL but that often comes with a fairly large increase in LDL as well.

I rotate things through the year but usually drizzle foods with extra virgin olive oil, cook eggs with extra virgin coconut oil and supplement with fish/krill oil as well as taking in dietary fats from walnuts and avocado etc. Incidentally, another great oil for improving overall cholesterol health (increase hdl, decrease ldl and triglycerides) is Argan Oil.
Hemp is one of the few oils/fats that's very balanced in the omega 3/6/9/12

I had planned to post about a few things a few weeks ago but never bothered but I will mention something now even though it doesn't really apply to my current goal/diet. It's nothing ground breaking but for guys who are trying to grow but struggle with their appetite I was going to post about some of the meals I had been having because they make things so much easier. I love a big steak as much as anyone but if you are anything like me you may struggle to consume very large amounts of meat daily for long periods.

As you know one way of making that easier is to add a sauce but to go a step further I recommend making a giant pan of broth soup. Literally put in 300g protein worth of chicken in there and you can eat this for multiple meals. I also struggle eating vegetables at times so they would all go in there as well. Any left overs or bits of veg throw it in. The soup could be made with a simple combination of ingredients and you just add water and simmer for a few hours. If you want you could add a chicken stock cube for extra flavour but the ingredients will do that for you. If you want to thicken it just use a starch and I like to use rice, barley or noodles. I added alsorts to the one I had last and it tasted amazing...

Chicken Breast
Barley
Cannellini beans
Carrot
Turnip
Sweetcorn
Garlic
Onion
Spinach
Celery
Chickpeas
Potatoes
Chicken Granules (Oxo)
5 Spice (cinnamon, fennel, star anise, black pepper and clove)
Pink Salt
Water

Today I have started my diet so calories have been reduced...

5 whole eggs, onions, 2 pieces of toast and blueberries.
Sirloin steak, jasmine rice and 1 square of 85% dark chocolate.

INTRA (3 scoops of EAA's, 10g glutamine and honey).
Chicken breast, jasmine rice and pineapple.
Sirloin steak and Mediterranean vegetables (courgette, red pepper, yellow pepper, cherry tomato, aubergine and red onions).
0% Fat yoghurt with raspberries and walnuts.

Most days will look similar to the above. It's a very easy and natural way for me to eat. I don't have long so I will just drop a few items (the obvious ones) in the near future. In the 3rd week the carbs will be lowered around training as I will deplete. At the moment I am having approx 250g carbs around the workout window.

Today was PULL day...

Warm Up.
Incline Bench Rear Delt Raises... 1 working set.
Chest Supported T-Bar Row... 2 working sets (high and medium grips).
Machine High Row... 2 working sets (medium and low grips).
Machine Row (wide grip)... 1 working set.
Unilateral Underhand Pulldowns... 1 working set for each side.
Unilateral Seated Cable Row... 1 working set for each side.
Barbell Shrugs... 2 working sets.
DB Curls... 1 working set.
EZ Bar Reverse Curls... 1 working set.
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
Machine Preacher Curls... 1 working set.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Press... 3 working sets.
Stretches.

I injured my back last week (plus they have some good machines) so I stayed away from certain barbell rows (etc) today but I will add them back in soon. You may have noticed I am not one for cardio but I do get in over 10,000 steps daily so I am active. Yesterday I clocked in over 17,000 steps.

I was away for a few days so I started some bits today. Today I dosed 250mg test and 200mg primo and now plan to do that every 3 days. That fits in a 3ml syringe so I went with that but I might add in another primo inj to increase the dose. I went crazy today and dosed 10mg tren a :D I was fine so I will go with 15mg tomorrow and go from there. HGH I count the vial as 15iu so I split it into 6 so that makes 2.5iu per injection. I dosed 2.5iu pre workout and I may do another pre bed which is more than I usually do but I will stick to that 5iu dose per day for the rest of this short run. Preworkout I dosed 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen and that felt great. Gonna add something else in but will have to order winny now if it's going to be that (that's what I feel like running) as I have none.

I forgot to post I was going to start DNP after breakfast today but I left it but have just dosed my 1st cap. Gonna take it prebed for now. It's only been 30 mins and I can already feel the heat. If I really hated myself I would started mt2 tonight as well but gonna leave that until tomorrow :D Gonna do a quick blast of this just at 1 cap per day for 2 weeks. None of the things I am running are very high dosed but the combination of everything should have a big effect on me. Even the MT2 and cialis I will be using adds to my look so with all the aas, dnp, hgh, synthetine/syntheselen I think I can make very fast and big changes. Just gonna make sure I stay active and put the work in.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws