over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My current off season Diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EndGame said:
That's about half of what a buddy of mine does and he will be doing the O. Funny thing he is not the heaviest guy up there either. The cycle Heinz is on is more like a State or Jr National level stack.

State????? If you (not you specificaly but just in general) need to take a couple grams of test to win your state show plus all that other crap....start playing tennis or pick another sport:confused:

I wouldn't know where to put that much gear. I'd have all kinds of odd lumps and pain if I did 3cc's of Sust at once. I guess you just gotta deal with the discomfort.

PHIL HERNON said:
I am sorry to offend all the mega dosers, but if you have to take that much shit, you need to go see a therapist.

I gotta agree here. I just don't see how your body can even work with all that. I mean alot has to just end up floating around and not even get used. I never want to use that much. I know guys that use that much and more and honestly the ones that I know that use ALOT less look ALOT better.

EndGame said:
That's about half of what a buddy of mine does and he will be doing the O. Funny thing he is not the heaviest guy up there either. The cycle Heinz is on is more like a State or Jr National level stack.

Yes, this is a beginning cicle for a middleweigth class.

AWN2004 said:
State????? If you (not you specificaly but just in general) need to take a couple grams of test to win your state show plus all that other crap....start playing tennis or pick another sport:confused:
wow i totally agree, then again maybe im just a pussy. IF I DO OK AT NATIONALS i will share my supplements dosage with you guys and i guarantee you will laugh your ass's off. :eek:

now i do understand that everyone is made up diff. and respond to aas differently, but i do believe there is a point where if you have to take so much gear to see results then your really not going to go very far in this sport. and this really has nothing to do with heinz's cycle, i would expect about that much out of a pro, but for guys at the state level doing so much, i just gotta laugh my ass off!

Last edited:
Hey guys!!!! Some people ( to not say a few) takes low dosis but their capacity of absortion is very good and their genetics too.

I didnt say everybody does large dosis....But yes...few of lightheavys, heavys os super h does..

And again this is not a thread for cicle is a nutritional plan, this conversation about large dosis is old here....and to resume: You use and do what you need to achive your goals.

bigheinz said:
Hey guys!!!! Some people ( to not say a few) takes low dosis but their capacity of absortion is very good and their genetics too.

I didnt say everybody does large dosis....But yes...few of lightheavys, heavys os super h does..

And again this is not a thread for cicle is a nutritional plan, this conversation about large dosis is old here....and to resume: You use and do what you need to achive your goals.
POINT WELL TAKEN BIG MAN! ;)

bigheinz said:

Are your calories going to go much higher than they are now? I noticed last year that I grew very well not eating as much as I had in previous years. For your size I would of expected more calories so I was wondering how high they will go.

everyone responds to drugs differently, why is what heinz does so insane? he as already stated he has zero health problems, should we not take his word for it? now what would be fuckin stupid is if he did not get regular blood work, etc. some guys can take a couple hundred mgs and blow up, others dont respond as well or are not a sensitive and need more to get the same effect. same with side effects; some take small amounts and get gyno, acne, hbp, etc. guys like heinz can take higher amounts and suffer no consequences. as long as things are monitored who is to say what i do, you do, heinz does or anyone else does and consider it ignorant? i would never take that much as i dont feel i need to or could utilize that much hormone but that is just me. heinz i respect your honesty, if that is what works for you dude go for it.

PHIL HERNON said:
I am sorry to offend all the mega dosers, but if you have to take that much shit, you need to go see a therapist.

phil........how many mgs total were you taking at your biggest?

bigheinz said:
You use and do what you need to achive your goals.
Bump this...........

edge250 said:
everyone responds to drugs differently, why is what heinz does so insane? he as already stated he has zero health problems, should we not take his word for it? now what would be fuckin stupid is if he did not get regular blood work, etc. some guys can take a couple hundred mgs and blow up, others dont respond as well or are not a sensitive and need more to get the same effect. same with side effects; some take small amounts and get gyno, acne, hbp, etc. guys like heinz can take higher amounts and suffer no consequences. as long as things are monitored who is to say what i do, you do, heinz does or anyone else does and consider it ignorant? i would never take that much as i dont feel i need to or could utilize that much hormone but that is just me. heinz i respect your honesty, if that is what works for you dude go for it.

I don't think it's so much about what Heinz is doing it's the guys just trying to go pro that do these mega doses that don't need to. They think they HAVE to. I bet alot of guys never even tried to go lower on dosages. I guarantee when they were doing less they ate less so they didn't grow so they increased everything. I can't see the body actually using that much gear. To each is own. And yes we all respond differently to different things but the body has to have a limit to what it can handle. Not talking about the health aspect but just the fact of what is being wasted.

PHIL HERNON said:

Thank god for some sanity in an insane world---

How many people do we have to post stories of emergency surgery or deaths????

If you feel the need to kid yourself about what it takes fine, but what is Heinz getting out of this? Sure isn't some financial gain-

Lets take a recent example: one of my friends in venezuela is 198 pounds and 5'4" with a real hard rock well balanced physique and toatly striated the whole year, he call me asking me for help to make the PDI's NOC in New York.

I told him is no to much i can do for him bc he is already aan advanced bb, but he ask me for more size (more size??? 5'5" 198 pounds???)

I did watch hes diet and cicle, diet was ok and i increase the as and protein and he wain 5 more pounds of more solid rock hard muscle in 6 weeks.

To resume he was amaizing with low dosis but now is an amaizing freak... AND TOTALY HEALTHY!!! bc he did all the test to take the step to large dosis.

Heinz strikes me as a legitimately good guy and if what he is doing is making him happy then I think that is fine. Personally, it seems insane to take the quantities of gear he does when realistically due to structural flaws and his genetics at best he can hope to break the top 15 at a small show. However, he isn't me and he must get something out of it on a personal level which makes it worthwhile to him. As long as he isn't advising others to do the same and he is happy and healthy who am I to judge? I just hope what he is doing doesn't come back to haunt him with health problems later in life.

Best of luck to you Heinz

nemo said:
Heinz strikes me as a legitimately good guy and if what he is doing is making him happy then I think that is fine. Personally, it seems insane to take the quantities of gear he does when realistically due to structural flaws and his genetics at best he can hope to break the top 15 at a small show. However, he isn't me and he must get something out of it on a personal level which makes it worthwhile to him. As long as he isn't advising others to do the same and he is happy and healthy who am I to judge? I just hope what he is doing doesn't come back to haunt him with health problems later in life.

Best of luck to you Heinz

Thanks bro, look at that the guy of animal planet how he dies....I am sure i enjoy every moment of hes life, and what he was doing was insane but producing to him a life he loved and lots of money.

Most of people get sick with dosis that they call manteining dosis just to get a little tone up. I had some people with thyroid problems coused by 2 winstrols a week, one of them became in a kydneys problem.

Point being what works for one ,don't work for another ! Myself I grow if I smell anabolics,, lol..Its my genetics.... I low dose for a longer period of time. and I can't wait to get thru the next 2 months to take a break...

I have found over the years is that each individual needs to experiment to find out what they have a good response to ,( anabolics,GH,IGF ,caloric intake, so on)

I do see alot of younger guys pounding cc's like its free...lmao.. and not needed too...But that comes with experience right?

kind of thought that the whole thread was about DIET...and for that info, I am grateful that BigHeinz (or for that matter any other pro) posts...thanks bro!

Heinz poosted his diet and it directly goes into gears
damn keep it about food/training guys

by the way I don't think the way some people talk on this thread is really respectful :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member