over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My current off season Diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never desagree with people that says "this is crazy" i just try to explain why i do this, how others people i know do their things and i alwys tell the people to figure out what they need and take care about their health, doing blood test, ecosonograms etc...

One thing is true....PEOPLE TAKES LOW, MODERATE AND HIGH DOSIS....WHY??? ...becouse everybody is different and everybody has differents goals.

I glad Heinz has been honest about his use, it's good to know what works for other people, like I said before anything more than what's needed for optimal growth is just a waste, what I mean by that is if you have to increase your dosage 300% for 5% better results it's a waste I'd look elsewhere, like your training or diet!

Heinz thanks for being honest!

Hhahahhaha

b-boy said:
first off i hope this thread will continue on a GOOD NOTE! and heinz you continue to share your diet and progress with us, but on a second hand, i really don't know how to take phil sometimes when he is on vanders ass, but other than that the man does post some good shit, and i really wish people would listen to him, yes sometimes he goes off into left field..LOL but for the most part the man says some really intelligent shit! that was a great post phil, and some of the stuff you have said on this board i really try to live by!

Thank you B-BOY!! Edge, why do U say I am hostile?? haahhahhahah Maybe you should lower your dosages, ahhahhahahahah. When I say we, I mean me and the people that I communicate with that are in agreement with me on this board; my friends. I am not sure what you mean by "went off", I think you need to accept the truth, call it the truth, lable it the truth, and file the truth away. Why would I ever share that personal info with you on an open forum? The problem I have with your posts is that the undertone is DRUGS RULE. If you personally need to take, in my opinion a massive amount of shit to feel better about yourself, WE DONT CARE. If you think I am going to come on here and divulge what I took, I am not. If I did, would you believe me? Probably not I assume, and that is just from what I know of you. You are not a close friend of mine, and by the way you try too point everyone that I am attacking in my posts you never wil be. Just take your shit and let the chips fall where they may, dont worry about what I took.

Lets just be friends, we are already hated by people who dont give a fuck about physiques so I think we should close the ranks :food-smil

dang phil.

lower my doseages??? lol, been off for almost 12 weeks, my last cycle was 1,200mgs total per week. have i ever mega-dosed, hell no. my thread had no "undertones" it was more in respect to heinz's HONESTY, something you dont get alot of on these boards. if you posted what you took would i believe you?? i have no reason not too. do i think guys get insanely huge with moderate doses, not really, but i wouldnt judge them for that, its there choice. "what you know of me" what is it that you know of me? i seriously have nothing to hide. take my shit and let the chips fall where they may, what the hell are you talking about? maybe you need to lower your doseage:)

huh??

edge250 said:
dang phil.

lower my doseages??? lol, been off for almost 12 weeks, my last cycle was 1,200mgs total per week. have i ever mega-dosed, hell no. my thread had no "undertones" it was more in respect to heinz's HONESTY, something you dont get alot of on these boards. if you posted what you took would i believe you?? i have no reason not too. do i think guys get insanely huge with moderate doses, not really, but i wouldnt judge them for that, its there choice. "what you know of me" what is it that you know of me? i seriously have nothing to hide. take my shit and let the chips fall where they may, what the hell are you talking about? maybe you need to lower your doseage:)

12 Weeks off?? 1200 mg?? Shoot, you are natural!! That is the same dosages the PROS say they take!!! How can I believe you? Who cares how much the drugs you take weigh?? Why are you so concerned about the weight of the drugs?? 1200 means nothing to me. Give me specifics.

600mgs enanthate, 400mg eq, 200mg deca.

nothing to hide, no reason to lie.

Honesty

If this thread is about honesty, then u must believe that when I say that HEINZ is on an amount that I consider dangerous and a waste I am being honest. Does he look great, YES. Do I worry what he will look like in 10 years? OF COURSE. I dont care what anyone says, this sport is not a sprint, it is a jog. Everyone will want to look good in 10 years, believe me. What will U look like in 10 years doing those dosages now? NOTHIN NICE I CAN ASSURE U

I am very sad with what is happening here. Please dont fight, everybody thinks different and has differents needs, i have a friend that is bigger than me and he takes very low dosis, and other big friend take biger dosis than me.

let me give you another example:

One guy call me from Canada (i dont know him), he sow me in Tronto and then he sow my improvements in San francisco. He ask me to help him bc he is close to get his pro card in Canada, so i send him a diet and a cicle with 800 mg Cypionate, 800 Boldenone and 700 A50 a week.

Hes answear was: " Hey Heinz..is this a Joke? I use to take more than this, please send me the real one, i am serious", and he send me his pictures, he is in very good shape with 235 and trying to put on some new mass to take the Pro next year.

You see... I am not recomending high dosis but is not a secret, some one i never meet before and tolk before was taking higher dosis that i recomended.

Yes,

PHIL HERNON said:
Do I worry what he will look like in 10 years? OF COURSE. I dont care what anyone says, this sport is not a sprint, it is a jog. Everyone will want to look good in 10 years, believe me. What will U look like in 10 years doing those dosages now? NOTHIN NICE I CAN ASSURE U

You have some very good points here Phil. This is exactly the way I think about the subject. I want to still look good at a later age, AND be able to please a woman as I would hate to let down my little wifey of course. ;) Anyway, I do believe there comes a time when you have to consider the ratio chemicals over genetics and be honest with yourself. I know I do not have the genetics to be a body builder that could make it. I am honest with myself, but then again, it is not something I rely on. I am a little over 6 foot and have a large boned structure. Unless i was ripped at 330 muscle just does not show up on me as much as it does some of the others. Could I get to 330? Probably since I hold 278 when I am not dieting or lifting. But how much would gear I have to take? With every pin I have to realize that more than likely I am taking away something in my future. While I may not feel he problems now, I probably would feel something down the road. What is the balance for me? I just stay above average and concentrate on what other things life has to offer. But thats just me.

PHIL HERNON said:
this sport is not a sprint, it is a jog.

That's one of the best quotes I've ever heard! I think it will replace the young and the old bull one I always use!

Thanks Phill, I've been Joging for about 25 years now, hopefully I'll get there before I die...LOL...

BACK TO THE DIET PORTION OF THIS THREAD..............

I know you mentioned in the past that you have days of over 10k calories a day. I myself could never eat that. I mean that I dont think I could phyisicaly eat that much food....lol. What kind of appoarch do you take? Do you sky rocket your carbs and drop your protein or do you keep both high. Is it clean or just whatever you can get your hands on.

I am lucky enough to have Dave Henry living in the same state as me and when he comes up to Phoenix, we have talked about what that guy eats. Its INSANE!!! His metablism is so damn fast. He was saying he will just eat whatever he likes a couple days a week trying to double his calories to trick his body into some growth. I wish I could get away with that. Heinz, would you say you have a similar metablism....do you find that effective?

AWN2004 said:
BACK TO THE DIET PORTION OF THIS THREAD..............

THANKS BRO!!!!!!

I know you mentioned in the past that you have days of over 10k calories a day. I myself could never eat that. I mean that I dont think I could phyisicaly eat that much food....lol. What kind of appoarch do you take? Do you sky rocket your carbs and drop your protein or do you keep both high. Is it clean or just whatever you can get your hands on.

I am lucky enough to have Dave Henry living in the same state as me and when he comes up to Phoenix, we have talked about what that guy eats. Its INSANE!!! His metablism is so damn fast. He was saying he will just eat whatever he likes a couple days a week trying to double his calories to trick his body into some growth. I wish I could get away with that. Heinz, would you say you have a similar metablism....do you find that effective?

People like David Henry with fast met, cant get weight easy and they need to increase teh calories a lot to gain new muscle mass, most of them eats fats and macdonalds, pizza and they look dry the whole year.

For me is different, it is very easy to me to gain weight and add new muscle year after year, but is not easy to me to get in countest shape.

I know guys that they never worry about get dry, tehy just fallow a simple plan and they just wait for the day of the show.

People always says that i am an expert to gain mass. My friends always tell me that i know how to put in shape otehrs but not myself.

heinz when dieting for a show what part of your body do you feel you have the hardest time getting rid of fat and is the last to come in during your prep!

America Loves Heinz!

Heinz. Don't take offense to what these people say. They are just concerned about what you may be doing to your body. So its not that they think your crazy, but what your doing is crazy. They say this to you because they care. You seem like a good guy with a wife who loves you. Are the risks worth it? Yes. Our beloved Crock hunter who we all loved passed away tragically while he was doing what he loved. But that was a freak accident. He was the 3rd person in his country to have ever been killed that way! Now playing with cobra snakes probably has different statistics and higher risks...He was probably more likely to die that way, but the stingray got him. Ouch. It hurts let me tell you. Got stung by a baby stingray once in the foot and the tiny little prick was painful.
I digress...
What I am seeing are more people upping their doses to get to where they want to be by tomorrow. Why not enjoy the ride? Take a more sane dosage, and get there in 2 or 3 years instead of overnight. Take a look at overnight successes and they're not always fairytale endings.
You seem like a really good guy. I wish you the best of luck with your bodybuilding and will be sure to cheer for you. If I'm ever in Florida I will look you up and buy you a Steak. You probably like Heinz steak sauce on it don't you?

b-boy said:
heinz when dieting for a show what part of your body do you feel you have the hardest time getting rid of fat and is the last to come in during your prep!

Lowr back and glutes, i always have to severe decrease the calories to get rid of this fat and i loose some muscle in the prosess.

bigheinz said:
Lowr back and glutes, i always have to severe decrease the calories to get rid of this fat and i loose some muscle in the prosess.

I think most people have trouble with those areas. Evolution is optimization and the lower back and glutes are the optimum places for hunters (in a hunter-gatherer society, which we assume we all descend from) to carry their fat.

sorry I forgot to add that your honesty is trully appreciated here Heinz. All the best my friend!

Should I even bother commenting? Qwert + others will just say im bullshitting anyway. So Qwert your buddy told you what he was doing but then you saw his goodie box and you assume he is doing multiple times that? Dont you have a goodie box? Does that mean that I should assume whatever is in it that thats what your doing per week no matter what you say. Or did said guy come to you and say "Qwert Ive been lying to you all this time, this is what I really do".....the story you told is almost the exact same story you told about Dave Palumbo a couple years back but now it involves a pro competing at the Montreal pro show 3 days ago.
Ive commented on this subject before, it does no good. Most responsible offseason large bodybuilders do something along these lines....

750-1250 test a week
a range of 300 to 800 of deca or EQ (or maybe tren)
(maybe an anabolic oral like var used also)
and GH if it can be afforded

thats the norm--like it or leave it. Some daredevils who dont give a shit use more, some health concious individuals do less. Heres the problems with these threads....people who want to reaffirm themselves and their own abuse and inadequacies as a bodybuilder swear up and down that anyone bigger than them is that way because "they boatload the drugs and lie to everyone about it" ....thats fine, go ahead with your conspiracy theories if thats the only way you can make it right in your head. If Phil Hernon told you what he did in his heyday none of you cats would believe it....why? Because Phil would dwarf you using far less than you do and you guys ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO BELIEVE your less than someone else on a level (or less) playing field. So you guys keep believing everyone is lying, so it fits right in that conspiracy driven head of yours. All these pro bodybuilders had freinds they lifted with, when they were coming up in their amateur years, all with the same access and all with the same hookups...and they flew right by their freinds masswise. Do you guys have training partners who have the same hookups as you, using the same things? Are those guys the exact carbon copy of your physique? Why not? According to you the answer is drugs, you guys should be carbon copies of each other if your doing the same things....no the answer is genetics.....and thats the same reason this site has been here for about 5 years now with Phil Hernon on it and nobody who has been a member here (no matter how much they abused themselves with sauce) has even been able to even get close to the kind of physique and muscle mass he held.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members