over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NOW THIS IS CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!

You look amazing Alex.

:eek: :eek: Holy crap!!!

Now I really feel chubby...I'm going back on my diet

I think Alex has made everyone feel fat, I have eatin in two after seeing this thread...

I think Alex has made everyone feel fat, I have eatin in two after seeing this thread...

I should tell you my diet and you really will hate me... Burgers, fries etc.

Just kidding. I am balls out with my diet and dont budge, but you might be surprised that I was drinking light beer up untill about 2 weeks ago. Just 2 coors lights at night to relax..

I still pour on the splenda on the oatmeal, drown my food with mustard, and put a bit of powdered cream in my coffee. And sauce on my chicken, before I cook it of course. It really doesnt affect a body like you think. Anyways....

I should tell you my diet and you really will hate me... Burgers, fries etc.

Just kidding. I am balls out with my diet and dont budge, but you might be surprised that I was drinking light beer up untill about 2 weeks ago. Just 2 coors lights at night to relax..

I still pour on the splenda on the oatmeal, drown my food with mustard, and put a bit of powdered cream in my coffee. And sauce on my chicken, before I cook it of course. It really doesnt affect a body like you think. Anyways....

Thats what im talking about....woohoo! Light beer, sauce, mustard......yummy!

lol,,,,,,,bet at a low low bodyfat and overall bodyweight you get pretty buzzed on 2 coors light:D

you gett'n drunk to get thru this diet, lol, sick dude just sick conditioning. this is exactly why the ifbb needs weight classes so guys like this can continue to compete after turning pro and not dissappear or get lost in the shuffle because they dont weight 260. good luck to you!!!!

lol,,,,,,,bet at a low low bodyfat and overall bodyweight you get pretty buzzed on 2 coors light:D

you gett'n drunk to get thru this diet, lol, sick dude just sick conditioning. this is exactly why the ifbb needs weight classes so guys like this can continue to compete after turning pro and not dissappear or get lost in the shuffle because they dont weight 260. good luck to you!!!!

haha youd be amazed at how much fun you can have with beer and insulin ;)

ALEX, YOU ARE IMPRESSIVE!

I really like what your wrote about not taking much gear and working your ass off.

When my girlfriend competed at the USA's in Las Vegas I saw Chris Faildo, that oriental guy...he's been around for a while....anyway..there were some guys walking around the gym who were taller, heavier, etc....

HOWEVER...when he took his shirt off...no one looked better in the gym.

When a guy is your height and walks around at your bodyfat percentage.....your bodyweight is BIG. That's a terrific look you've got there.

If you get bored why don't you throw up your routine for us? Days per week lifting....I'd be interested.

I am glad MainEvent posted these.

haha youd be amazed at how much fun you can have with beer and insulin ;)

maybe you can tell me all about it. What the obsession with insulin? Is it supposed to make you look hard, shredded, you get striated glutes on the stuff or what? I dont know, maybe I should give it a shot, then I dont have to do all the cardio, diet, training. Just take a shot and im contest ready right?

People are kinda funny, if you nail it, and happen to have a little fun( 2 coors lights=200calories) and can get away with sodium, and crystal light someohow you are pulling a fast one.....it must be insulin, tons of this and tons of that.

But please educate me a bit about insulin, I seriously dont know a fuckin thing about it. I know people carb up on it or use it to gain weight and diabetics use it. I have never been that desperate so I never investigated. Insulin, synthol and diuretics are just crap i dont give a shit about

BigKiwi on this board was a speed addict (self confessed) all throughout his bb career. Check out his pics - no muscle loss there. Just hard dense muscle, with the grainy look, even off season.

Crazy. I also heard Markus Reindhart is as well. Its a fact that speed eats muscle so I wonder how freaky some of these guys could get when off it.

maybe you can tell me all about it. What the obsession with insulin? Is it supposed to make you look hard, shredded, you get striated glutes on the stuff or what? I dont know, maybe I should give it a shot, then I dont have to do all the cardio, diet, training. Just take a shot and im contest ready right?

People are kinda funny, if you nail it, and happen to have a little fun( 2 coors lights=200calories) and can get away with sodium, and crystal light someohow you are pulling a fast one.....it must be insulin, tons of this and tons of that.

But please educate me a bit about insulin, I seriously dont know a fuckin thing about it. I know people carb up on it or use it to gain weight and diabetics use it. I have never been that desperate so I never investigated. Insulin, synthol and diuretics are just crap i dont give a shit about

I'm calling for Big A to ban anyone that gives you any information on Insulin, Synthol, or diuretics.

Love the lunch pal mentality- U look great

Good luck

Hawaiian

With all do respect Jethro, That oriental guy is from Hawaii...(lol)
I met him and his family in 1995 at the World Championships in Guam.

Great Guy!

I really like what your wrote about not taking much gear and working your ass off.

When my girlfriend competed at the USA's in Las Vegas I saw Chris Faildo, that oriental guy...he's been around for a while....anyway..there were some guys walking around the gym who were taller, heavier, etc....

HOWEVER...when he took his shirt off...no one looked better in the gym.

When a guy is your height and walks around at your bodyfat percentage.....your bodyweight is BIG. That's a terrific look you've got there.

If you get bored why don't you throw up your routine for us? Days per week lifting....I'd be interested.

I am glad MainEvent posted these.

what type and intensity of cardio do you do? you DONT feel its catabolic and actually feel like it helps BUILD muscle? Doesnt it shrink your legs?

what type and intensity of cardio do you do? you DONT feel its catabolic and actually feel like it helps BUILD muscle? Doesnt it shrink your legs?

Here is a pic of Alex in 04' i believe. I think for someone trying to keep their weight down, his legs have grown quite a bit.....but if anything, ha taken on a whole new look.

Attachments

• 7IMG_0968.jpg
    7IMG_0968.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 652
Here is a pic of Alex in 04' i believe. I think for someone trying to keep their weight down, his legs have grown quite a bit.....but if anything, ha taken on a whole new look.

That was taken in 2003. Well, you might talk me into posting my pics when i was fat and see how far I have come and how I have kept it off. Its gross, but in a way, inspiring.

Hey Alex, I have a question for you. What are your long term goals with your physique and your career in BBing? I ask because there is no question that you have a great physique and get into crazy conditioning but what's next? There is no question in my mind that you will win your class at Nationals but eventually if you want to take it to the next level you are going to need to put on a lot of mass. Would you agree that in order to do that you will need time and a heavier offseason weight? I feel if you stay within 3-10lbs from contest weight in your offseason you will be lucky to put on 2-5lbs of lean tissue come time for your next show. I'm not suggesting fat but the bottom line is that if you want to increase muscle mass you must consume more calories than you burn resulting in weight gain. And if you are doing everything else correctly most of that will be muscle.

The only reason that I ask is because you mentioned how "fat" some of the pro's get in there offseason but obviously you understand that they are shooting for noticeable improvements every time they compete. In the IFBB you are compared to those you are competing against and then you are judged against how you looked last time. If you don't change they get bored of seeing you no matter how good you are. Look at Shawn Ray. The guy was almost perfect and you always would here "Shawn always looks the same." SO!!!! Looking the same got him top five in the Olympia for ever and they still complained. I only mention this because you have done amazing things with your physique but unlike Shawn Ray I don't think you are anywhere near tapped out as far as potential.

Good luck at Nats. Not that you'll need it. Looks to be a battle for second.

I think everyone has different goals. Turning pro is an accomplishment in itself no matter what weight you do it at. After doing so, I think evaluating the "return on the investment" so to speak is the smartest thing one can do. Having that IFBB card and knowing you are one of the few that get one is huge. Putting your family, career outside of bodybuilding, and well being first in light of that is even bigger.

Hey Alex, I have a question for you. What are your long term goals with your physique and your career in BBing? I ask because there is no question that you have a great physique and get into crazy conditioning but what's next? There is no question in my mind that you will win your class at Nationals but eventually if you want to take it to the next level you are going to need to put on a lot of mass. Would you agree that in order to do that you will need time and a heavier offseason weight? I feel if you stay within 3-10lbs from contest weight in your offseason you will be lucky to put on 2-5lbs of lean tissue come time for your next show. I'm not suggesting fat but the bottom line is that if you want to increase muscle mass you must consume more calories than you burn resulting in weight gain. And if you are doing everything else correctly most of that will be muscle.

The only reason that I ask is because you mentioned how "fat" some of the pro's get in there offseason but obviously you understand that they are shooting for noticeable improvements every time they compete. In the IFBB you are compared to those you are competing against and then you are judged against how you looked last time. If you don't change they get bored of seeing you no matter how good you are. Look at Shawn Ray. The guy was almost perfect and you always would here "Shawn always looks the same." SO!!!! Looking the same got him top five in the Olympia for ever and they still complained. I only mention this because you have done amazing things with your physique but unlike Shawn Ray I don't think you are anywhere near tapped out as far as potential.

Good luck at Nats. Not that you'll need it. Looks to be a battle for second.

Well, Bro, My long term goal has never been to work my way up the weight class ladder. It doest seem to work well for most. I can see myself just sacrificing conditiong to be in a higher weight class. I like to stay within 5-7lbs of contest weight mainly to look good, feel good, and make things easier now.

This next year, I might try going a bit heavier and less focus on conditioning. THis past year, I really really focused on condition so I could compete in the same weight class for nationals, If I tried gaining weight and moving up I would be treading in unfamiliar waters at the biggest show of my life.

This coming year, I will keep doing cardio, that is for sure, but I will try to go to some heavier basics and see what happens. I just cant see myself eating like a pig and getting a big belly, "bulking" up. I think I can do it gradual, if not, its not going to happen. Double chins and big guts are not in my future.

My goal is not to be huge. At 5'4" and the structure I have, I am decent in size in the off season. I dont think im huge at all but Im not a small guy either. So Im content. I love competing but its not the only thing in life.

I enjoy the training, the health benefits, feeling good, looking good etc. Its not about just nailing if on that day then its all over.

Pros have a different agenda. My opinion is that they should try to look lean and look like a pro, but if they dont, then Im sure they have a reason for doing so.

My plans are to stick around for years, competing, training, helping others. I currently am helping several guys getting ready for some shows. Its fun for me, because I really get into it and make it worth it for them.

Im very thorough and can help the guy getting ready for a show or someone majorly overweight who wants to get his life back. I used to be pretty fat and lost some major weight and have kept it off, I have a degree in Kinesiology and have proven I can get in shape.

So my plans are to get back into the gym after the show, cardio, diet etc. Keeping my next competition in mind. Some people have contacted me about helping them. I will put my all out into that because they are choosing me to help them and that is an honor to me, my reputation is at stake.

Anyways guys, thanks for taking the time to read this, keep in touch and keep an eye out for me. Thanks Alex A

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131