over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do phuking Wiggers exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
laughing my ass off

That pic is a fucking joke...went to that website ..ahahahahhhahah..What a bunch of illiterate morons..Blade, the baddest man to ever meet as he was in jail for armed robbery and still on "yayo"...What fucking clowns. Anyone live near these homos ill send you a check to slap the fuck out of them...please..

People need to be happy trying to be the best at what they are rather than being something they can never be. The wigger phenomena isn't all that new, back in the early 80's when I was in high school, there were a number of white girls who talked black, acted black, and went out with black guys, and bascially were wiggers (although I didn't know the term then). So this latest generation of the 90's that spawned the current crop of wiggers, is just more of the same.

I agree with some of the comments above, but for me it's about being the best you can be, not about trying to be something you can't.

DrG

PS: yo home team, dis is fur the brothz "Peace, I'm packin' " (my attempt at being a gangsta LMAO!)

I thought I would chime in on this since I am very young and grew up when the wigger was the thing to be...

My father is a physician and I grew up in a very wealth suburb..I was the farthest thing from ghetto..But I think that is what attracts kids to it..It is being something they are not or could not really ever be..It is like women want what they can't have...same thing...It was also a way to rebel against my partents...

My parents just let me do it and dress like a fool and listen to all the crap and eventually I grew out of it...

Maybe that will help explain what they exist..

When I was 13, 14 my friends and I were into that shit. I had the Raiders hats and Starter jackets and all that silly shit. We can also say I did not grow up in a rough neighborhood...lol...although I do live in chicago. But we were a little different, we treated people with respect, we were all athletes, fought our own fights and were all good students too. We kind of formed our group because we used to get into fights all the time with the kids who carried their skateboards around 24/7 and wore Vans sneakers. We used to get into brawls all the time. I think today's wiggers are worse than the ones 8-10 years ago. I still listen to hip hop like Black eyed peas and tribe called quest, but have retired my NWA and all my gangster rap (actually, it was stolen...lol). I laugh all the time, there's a kid that lives in my parents neighborhood who can't be older than 18 and drives a Grand Cherokee Overland, about a 42K car with his spinning, chrome 22" rims bumping to Eazy-E and he's always decked out in Abercrombie. Confused much?

I'm glad to know i'm not the only one who is disgusted by people like this

baldnazi reply

i assure you my group would never talk down to anyone. they are most respectful. but i assure you..if some one insists on bullying them. i mean really looking for trouble. they will be dealt with...as those in the past have been dealt with. you see....their fans are also folks who carry badges and wear black robes....lol...peace and if you want to see some real rappers..check out www.lockjawstudio.com. PEACE

This is a bit off the subject but the same idea. I was just in LA for a few days and talk about no respect. My buddy lives in Hollywood and no he is not gay. The people in that part of LA are just idiots for the most part; I did meet some cool people. I got into it with 3 people in 2 days and everyone was just talking shit and when I would get up or walk over they would crumble. One douche bag actual said he was not talking to me and that he was sorry if something he said offended me. Take into consideration when I got up all of his friends 2 guys and 3 girls ran away and there were only 2 other people even close to us. So, I just pushed him over a table and spit on him then went back to my coffee. 1 hour later my buddy and I are leaving and a group of guys and girls are standing behind the car talking and not moving but watching us inch up on them. When we get a foot away one of the girls says to have some respect and wait a minute. I am ready to jump out of the car and start bashing in some skulls but my buddy tells me just wait and see how important this people think they are, so I wait 2 or 3 minutes and loose when 1 of them pulls there car around and blocks us in. I yell out the window move your f-ing car you fat bitch. 1 of the guys tells me to get out of the car so I do and very fast at that. Pussies all run except for the girl who gets in my face. None of the guys would come over she starts hitting me w/ one hand holding a coffee in the other and telling how rude I am. She is lucky I do NOT hit woman but not so lucky that I have no problem with dumping her own coffee all over her. Cocky little rich kids driving there $80,000.00 cars. The only shitty thing is I got some coffee on myself as well.

I am i in the wrong Here?

Pitbull, you're a better man than me. I would've knocked the bitch out. I don't believe men should hit women either, but if THEY want to act like a man, they better be prepared to take a beating like one.

Ronman,
ok about your group.. the beats and the music to the tracks are good and all but the rappers themselves dont mix well with it to me, maybe the acoustics in the the studio, i dont know, i listened to a couple tracks and exited, sounds like they need work, but the music to it is good.

i back up baldnazi 100% an whoever is against this propaganda bullshit .. i put the blame of lack of Discipline and the whole MTV propaganda that they shove down the youth of today...and thats what all this shit is, its these so called icons..(rappers/music arthist) making this industry so big u see it where ever u go..not only does the propaganda start with the music but now we have these ppl making cloths, movies and other cheap shit...im 21 an i see my fellow ppl that make up my generation an it makes me sick to my stomach and bieng a bouncer in clubs doesnt make it easier cuz i see these punks an want to bash there heads in as soon as they walk threw the door...also i put the blame on eminem he is 1 out of a billion that made it big. now u got millions of white kids that think they will be the next great white hope.....id go on but i think my views will not be Appreciated.

Hmm

Maybe being a younger member I can help a bit. I think the case with these young guys are they Like Rap, it is really my generations music. Im 25 and I love hip-hop R&B, and dancing music. Do I Dress or act like it no. But who cares, if they enjoy themselves why not. Eminem is hot right now every little kid wants to be him, it is a funny way of expressing themselves. I dont know why they have to threaten you or act all tough. I found it odd you attacked them. Its 2003 almost 2004 racial sterotypes should hopefully be left behind and the term wigger just like Nigger should be non existant. If you want to dress act a certain way its who you are, your not imating a race, I have black friends who dress more conservative and preppy then I will ever be, are they less black?

try living 1 mile from down town detroit, every white kid that comes out of that neighboorhood is the worst class of wigger you will ever see.

Hmm

I guess my point or question is, if a Black Man acts a certain way even if it is wrong, it is socially acceptable because he is black where as if a White man imitates that black man there is something wrong with that. I just dont understand,

Re: Hmm

vitor said:
I guess my point or question is, if a Black Man acts a certain way even if it is wrong, it is socially acceptable because he is black where as if a White man imitates that black man there is something wrong with that. I just dont understand,

if the certain way your talking about is being an iliterate fool who speaks ebonics, thats not acceptable to me (part of society) socially.

its the whole genre of the hip hop culture that is eating away american like cancer.....its not about black/white its about the hip hop invasion it just happends to be more blacks then whites but the guys the are really pushing this are the white ceos of major companys, this is a billion dollar industry that has gone way out of control...like i said im 21.. acting like ure from the hood dont impress me. i hear stories from old time lifters about spitting up blood while squating and not stopping...now thats hard core...

Hell... doesn't matter if they're black or white to me really. They all piss me off. I'm an equal opportunity offender.

Same shit in my town, I go to the store and it feels like malibu's most wanted. I try to fix there hats and tell them that eight mile is 9 miles south.

hmmm

I have to agree with vitor here. I think i'm not in this crowd as it seems most of you guys grew up in very good or at least good neighborhoods. I didn't, I grew up in inner city Baltimore. I have friends that were killed before they reached age 16 for selling dope and some that are even in prison right now.

i grew up in an area where it's 98% black, i grew up listening to LL Cool J, Run DMC, NWA, 2 Live Crew(them cuz i was a young perv hahaha), guns and roses, def lepard... and a ton of other kinds of music. I still listen to a wide variety of music like vitor, and I love club music(nothing like seein a girl shaking them cheeks) hehe.

BUT how do i dress? how do I talk? I talk like i am somewhat(hehe) educated, I don't dress as i'm wearing my Older brothers, whose outweighing me my 300 lbs, hand me downs. I am myself.

what sickens me, is people being who they are not. I grow so f^&*ing tired of people acting inner city and they come from uppity areas. and when i say acting inner city, i mean, its what they think everyone from the inner city acts and talks.

i hate hearing some people talk, becuz they think speaking like a f**king idiot is cool. i hate people thinking selling dope is cool, i hate people thinkin that everyone in the inner city loves being there, becuz we don't. and we're trying to get out. watch a movie called "Black and White" or "malibu's most wanted" it's these fucking idiot kids who are being made a fool, and they think it's cool.

I worked in the tv field for 5 yrs, and I DON"T blame the media, or mtv, I blame the parents. I'm so tired of people putting the blame on tv and radio, blame the parents to these kids. yes we see shit on tv, but everyone has a choice to make in being themselves. If i grew up knowing it wasn't cool to speak like a moron, and dress with my pants so low my ass was showing, and i grew up listening to rap and watching alot of crazy shit, then why is it so hard for others not to be themselves and we blame everyone except the parents?

JW

well..

Grew up in a not great area too...fought all the time , friends jailed, killed (black and white) but never destroyed the english language with all the ebonics bullshit..... drove around like a retard leaning over so can only see tilted hat ,with gangsta rap blasting from a overpowered bullshit system. Thes kids would shit all over themselves if in any tough situation....put them in joint for a few weeks see how "cool" and tough they will be when surrounded by real fucking thugs....when was it cool to emulate gang bangers, and ones who cling to a group as they cant do shit on own .. ...dont understand the attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner