over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NOW THIS IS CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!

Overall, it helps keep my appetite up but also i think it helps with keeping my metabolism more functional if that makes any sense. My theory is this......Better blood flow throughout the body= better overall muscle assimilation of nutrients.

At this point i dont do high intensity cardio.....2.8 mph on anywhere from 0-5% incline depending on my mood. Also i tend to put on fat easy, and doing this also allows me to get in a few cheat meals and not feel guilty about it.:D

See, my metabolism FLY's. Im worried that offseason cardio would make me require like 10k calories a day to grow lol. I already eat like you wouldnt believe, its just THIS offseason im going to eat my protein (or have a huge shake) BEFORE i eat my junk.. to insure i get my protein needs and grow, which iv never done before. Maybe i will incorporate it on my off days to keep me a little leaner, certainly couldnt hurt....

See, my metabolism FLY's. Im worried that offseason cardio would make me require like 10k calories a day to grow lol. I already eat like you wouldnt believe, its just THIS offseason im going to eat my protein (or have a huge shake) BEFORE i eat my junk.. to insure i get my protein needs and grow, which iv never done before. Maybe i will incorporate it on my off days to keep me a little leaner, certainly couldnt hurt....

Your trying to put a square peg in a round hole. There is no singular approach that works for everyone. Its making the adjustments as you go along in this sport. At this time in your life (because of age), cardio during the offseason might not be a smart idea. As you get older it might need to be put into your program.

Also I would be looking at trying to Digest more then just eating more.

Your trying to put a square peg in a round hole. There is no singular approach that works for everyone. Its making the adjustments as you go along in this sport. At this time in your life (because of age), cardio during the offseason might not be a smart idea. As you get older it might need to be put into your program.

Also I would be looking at trying to Digest more then just eating more.

Great advice. The first thing im doing this offseason is looking around for a great digestive enzyme formula. You have any in mind?

Great advice. The first thing im doing this offseason is looking around for a great digestive enzyme formula. You have any in mind?

TooPowerful

I 'm looking for a super digestive enzyme also to reduce mega bloat that looks like roid gut but is not. Please let me know if you find one....

Thanks Bro
Mike

You can't go wrong with Udo's. A bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for. I'm using Ultimate Digestive Enzyme from them.

Here's some info on their product line:
**broken link removed**

NOW Super Enzymes have helped me out with the tough digesting foods, but overall I'd still put bromelain atop the list (you can use both for a really large meal)

I like
2-3pills of acidophillus 3x per day about 30min before meals and

500-1g bromelain and 1g ginger root extract with each email along with some benefiber

Alex A,

Seeing your '99 pic and seeing how you look now is truly motivational. Thanks for reaffirming that bb'ing is more than just about the drugs. Nothing beats dedication, hard work and discipline. Thank you.

Alex A,

Seeing your '99 pic and seeing how you look now is truly motivational. Thanks for reaffirming that bb'ing is more than just about the drugs. Nothing beats dedication, hard work and discipline. Thank you.

Hey thanks for that! I found this pic taken with the others a week ago.

Attachments

• IMG_4119.jpg
    IMG_4119.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 573
Hi Alex,

You look phenominal, respect for your hard work, lets hope you will win!

Sfinx.

Hey thanks for that! I found this pic taken with the others a week ago.
Alex i would expect nothing less from you bro, a class act guy with an A+ physique, you have always impressed me not only with your physique but with your all around attitude and outlook on life bro.

ON a side note man look at those forearms in that side relaxed shot :eek: and your as dry as cotten balls LOL.. :p

Alex i would expect nothing less from you bro, a class act guy with an A+ physique, you have always impressed me not only with your physique but with your all around attitude and outlook on life bro.

ON a side note man look at those forearms in that side relaxed shot :eek: and your as dry as cotten balls LOL.. :p

Those forearms are a junkies dream! I had some guy tell me what great veins I had. And that slammers would love those veins. Yikes! anyways, thanks for that bro!

I just cant tell you guys how much your quality of life improves when your in tip top shape. go to my website Prepbyalex.com Check out my 16 week out pics, that is me off season all year. Pretty grainy, no sups, clean and healthy. I just got the diet down and the right amount of cardio etc.

Im highly motivated and cant wait to just keep doing what i do, after the show. Im here to win, but in my mind, I have won the battle. I just didnt look good one day, ive been looking good and feeling great. My workouts are twice as good as before and i have so much energy and volume of effort during my workouts. I have learned what works, what doesnt, what not to wast my time and money with also. It did take me alot of cash to learn what doesnt work, but i learned. Some people never do.

Well, im down to the wire, last week. I trained legs for the last time till after the show. Im one week out and feel great. I did the same exact amount of weight and actually felt a tad stronger during this workout then I have most of the off season. That is mind bogling and cant be happier. In the past the weigh I used one week out was what a teenage girl would use because I was so petered out. But im chugging away. Nights suck a bit because of the lack of food, but i go to bed, sleep and im fine the next day. I will be in touch guys. thanks everyone. Alex A

Best of luck to you Alex and thank you once again for your contributions here. I have no doubt you'll kick ass!

you are truly a great inspiration to other bbers including me, b/c you show that this is not all about drugs, its about hard work , determination and consistency to achieve such outstanding shape all year round, and not only that but your genetics werent in your favor in the beginning either, your mentality and physique are both very impressive. win or lose i really think you are a champ bro.

you are truly a great inspiration to other bbers including me, b/c you show that this is not all about drugs, its about hard work , determination and consistency to achieve such outstanding shape all year round, and not only that but your genetics werent in your favor in the beginning either, your mentality and physique are both very impressive. win or lose i really think you are a champ bro.

I cant thank you enough bro! genetics were against me, as a kid i was, thin, as a teen short and stocky as a young adult, short and very stocky, muscular but in my eyes very fat too.

I could never take my shirt off for about ten years. Being ripped all year is easy now because i have tricked my mind into thinking that this is how I should look and feel.

I have kicked the cravings for sweets and that took a while to do that. I used to binge after shows, most do. but now, Im obssessed with looking hard and lean. So, my mind doesnt crave that stuff.

Plus my diet has plenty of sugars and good food that i get rewarded daily so I dont go crazy.

It is a lot of work though. each and every day I get temped to just say, screw it. Live like a normal person. If I had a death sentence and new I had a year to live. I would pork out daily on junk and wouldnt care.

I love chocholate and all the goodies, but I discipline myself not to go with my urges.

I believe im not special, or tallented and anyone can do this! But heres the thing, you have to have the discipline. I have always been very disciplined. At age twelve i got inot Karate and trained under a famous Grand Master named Takayuki Kubota here in Los Angeles.

I was so discipline, i was too young to drive so I would take a bus for an hour ride each day to go train like a madman, punishing workouts when I was twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen etc. because I wanted to get my black belt.

At age 15 I earned my black belt and started teaching classes for him and i was already competing in karate competitions. And I wanted to be the best. I stayed active in Karate for fifteen years and still keep flexible and practice my skills. Karate gave me alot of discipline. Discipline that has transfered over to bodybuilding.

Life is about discipline. Everyday is a grind. I live in los Angeles and drive thirty miles each way to work in hecktic traffic. Hit the gym on the way home, shop for my food daily. Right now, Im tanning almost daily, cardio daily. I pick up my daughter from school and play with her for a few hours untill mom comes home. Its a grinding day, but rewarding.

I would not know what to do with my life if I wasn't busy. I have always been busy and into somthing to keep me in shape. There were times when I wasn't and had huge love handles, fat rolls when I bent down to tie my shoes, a double chin, etc and I was so out of shape I couldn't run fifteen feet without falling over. Man, its really really scary. I could never go back to that, never!

Not to lecture guys, but life is about discipline, doing hard work for the long term reward. Bodybuilding is not a sport that brings instant gratification. Its a long and evolving process. I still have not reached my best, im sure of that. I still have several good years ahead of me. Anyways s guys, take care! always, Alex a

I cant thank you enough bro! genetics were against me, as a kid i was, thin, as a teen short and stocky as a young adult, short and very stocky, muscular but in my eyes very fat too.

I could never take my shirt off for about ten years. Being ripped all year is easy now because i have tricked my mind into thinking that this is how I should look and feel.

I have kicked the cravings for sweets and that took a while to do that. I used to binge after shows, most do. but now, Im obssessed with looking hard and lean. So, my mind doesnt crave that stuff.

Plus my diet has plenty of sugars and good food that i get rewarded daily so I dont go crazy.

It is a lot of work though. each and every day I get temped to just say, screw it. Live like a normal person. If I had a death sentence and new I had a year to live. I would pork out daily on junk and wouldnt care.

I love chocholate and all the goodies, but I discipline myself not to go with my urges.

I believe im not special, or tallented and anyone can do this! But heres the thing, you have to have the discipline. I have always been very disciplined. At age twelve i got inot Karate and trained under a famous Grand Master named Takayuki Kubota here in Los Angeles.

I was so discipline, i was too young to drive so I would take a bus for an hour ride each day to go train like a madman, punishing workouts when I was twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen etc. because I wanted to get my black belt.

At age 15 I earned my black belt and started teaching classes for him and i was already competing in karate competitions. And I wanted to be the best. I stayed active in Karate for fifteen years and still keep flexible and practice my skills. Karate gave me alot of discipline. Discipline that has transfered over to bodybuilding.

Life is about discipline. Everyday is a grind. I live in los Angeles and drive thirty miles each way to work in hecktic traffic. Hit the gym on the way home, shop for my food daily. Right now, Im tanning almost daily, cardio daily. I pick up my daughter from school and play with her for a few hours untill mom comes home. Its a grinding day, but rewarding.

I would not know what to do with my life if I wasn't busy. I have always been busy and into somthing to keep me in shape. There were times when I wasn't and had huge love handles, fat rolls when I bent down to tie my shoes, a double chin, etc and I was so out of shape I couldn't run fifteen feet without falling over. Man, its really really scary. I could never go back to that, never!

Not to lecture guys, but life is about discipline, doing hard work for the long term reward. Bodybuilding is not a sport that brings instant gratification. Its a long and evolving process. I still have not reached my best, im sure of that. I still have several good years ahead of me. Anyways s guys, take care! always, Alex a

Wow awesome post. I think everyone on the board should read this post. Most will never have the dicipline you have, let alone the life you have and dedication to your life and family as well during a contest prep like yours.

Truly an inspiration.

:eek: speachless

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member