over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman Fritz 8000kcal

Roman on REPONE.DE channel stated many times that he is on:

750-1350 test
750 eq
Sometimes inject dbol
6 iu hgh

Yet on Fouad podcast he said he was on 100mg Inj Anadrol before bed.

Well if this guy is 300lbs, that lean, on that amount of gear, training twice a day 6/7, eating like 2 trucks, well then i am the president of USA.

Those people are really BAD LIARS
I wouldn't call him a liar - no one will publicly say what he is actually doing or even tell his wife lol

added more fat to the diet and reduced training volume but still trains too much, 6 times a week, twice a day
How hard is it though, to change training and diet-regime? Some bodybuilders states that if they had to train that way or this specific way they wouldnt last because the fun of it is gone. If you really love training, and would train everyday. Wouldnt you try everything to make that work, or would you just accept that, that's needed to progress, and even if it meant that you would be misserable on off-days you would do it? Im talking about reduce training-regime to 3-4days a week if thats needed. Same with food. We enjoy certain ways to do stuff, some like more fat than others. Some like more carbs. The reason could be anything, more enery, more dense food etc. Remember this is an everyday thing, its not just for a short period like a diet before a show. Anyone can manage 12-weeks diet and training-program. But if someone says you have to consistent eat a different way you usually do, and train different than you really like, everyday, every week for 2-3 years to become better. Could you?

How hard is it though, to change training and diet-regime? Some bodybuilders states that if they had to train that way or this specific way they wouldnt last because the fun of it is gone. If you really love training, and would train everyday. Wouldnt you try everything to make that work, or would you just accept that, that's needed to progress, and even if it meant that you would be misserable on off-days you would do it? Im talking about reduce training-regime to 3-4days a week if thats needed. Same with food. We enjoy certain ways to do stuff, some like more fat than others. Some like more carbs. The reason could be anything, more enery, more dense food etc. Remember this is an everyday thing, its not just for a short period like a diet before a show. Anyone can manage 12-weeks diet and training-program. But if someone says you have to consistent eat a different way you usually do, and train different than you really like, everyday, every week for 2-3 years to become better. Could you?
it could not be better expressed - but I am convinced that most would not completely change the style of their training or nutrition because this is also about having fun and pleasure, not just an obligation to perform

Roman on REPONE.DE channel stated many times that he is on:

750-1350 test
750 eq
Sometimes inject dbol
6 iu hgh

Yet on Fouad podcast he said he was on 100mg Inj Anadrol before bed.

Well if this guy is 300lbs, that lean, on that amount of gear, training twice a day 6/7, eating like 2 trucks, well then i am the president of USA.

Those people are really BAD LIARS
Probably closer would be to multiply that mg of gear 3x with t3 + insulin 4 times per day

Probably closer would be to multiply that mg of gear 3x with t3 + insulin 4 times per day
About the insulin i agree totally, It should be that usual Humalog around workout.

T3 and gear i really have no idea, but he loves his inj anadrol.

when I was younger, anadrol gave me fantastic results, fullness, hardness, a huge increase in strength - now only a little fullness but nothing crazy, I do not feel any gains at all
Even injectable at over 100mg?

I would say that mainly the Inj version for me personally, anadrol works better in the oral version, I don't know for what but it really is in my case
I felt that way with injectable dbol too. I experimented with reforvit and ended up just drinking it because it seemed to have more effect. Maybe it was because it hit my system faster? I'd do it about 1 hour prior to going to the gym and felt incredible.

I would say that mainly the Inj version for me personally, anadrol works better in the oral version, I don't know for what but it really is in my case
For me is just the opposite... injectable Works way better

I felt that way with injectable dbol too. I experimented with reforvit and ended up just drinking it because it seemed to have more effect. Maybe it was because it hit my system faster? I'd do it about 1 hour prior to going to the gym and felt incredible.
I can't explain it logically - maybe there will be someone smarter who will be able to explain it somehow

I love Superdrol....

Makes me strong as an OX, on some moves i gain 2 reps at same weight easily with just 10mg ed.
If i take it before bed doesn't mess with my digestion or hunger.
Injected it's even more powerful.

It's such a shame to go off it during off-season, so i decided to not use it anymore.
The performance gains are awesome.

imho SD completely destroys Anadrol or any oral.

I love Superdrol....

Makes me strong as an OX, on some moves i gain 2 reps at same weight easily with just 10mg ed.
If i take it before bed doesn't mess with my digestion or hunger.
Injected it's even more powerful.

It's such a shame to go off it during off-season, so i decided to not use it anymore.
The performance gains are awesome.

imho SD completely destroys Anadrol or any oral.
Agree, changes on physhique are unreal.. u can see it daily.

The
I can't explain it logically - maybe there will be someone smarter who will be able to explain it somehow
the twice passing of oral anadrol or any oral from the liver resulting in much higher igf secretion that’s the greater anabolic effect ( obviously it is different drug from drug but the mechanism is this in a very simple explanation )

Ok, but what you guys really think on of training twice a day? Clutler was a big on 2 trainings a day and he grow like a weed. Not saying about Milos and hes guys (obviously its also hes protocol). There's many sports thats athletes working out twice daily, guys from oxygen do it too. If someone had a job that's let him do it easly is there a good way to menage that for your advantage and have even better resoults, what's you're thoughts on this?

Ok, but what you guys really think on of training twice a day? Clutler was a big on 2 trainings a day and he grow like a weed. Not saying about Milos and hes guys (obviously its also hes protocol). There's many sports thats athletes working out twice daily, guys from oxygen do it too. If someone had a job that's let him do it easly is there a good way to menage that for your advantage and have even better resoults, what's you're thoughts on this?
Milios is not a good example because he was never of a great size and remained in competition form all year round. Jay trained twice a day only for a short period of his career in the beginning and also only during the preparation, not during the offseason. In addition, when it comes to the Roman, in my opinion, he focuses too much on accuracy and tightening the muscles and not enough on progressive muscle overload and heavy weights

True, but he claimed that Hita Yamagashi owes his progress to the magical protocol and training hard twice a day. But yet i never actually can find any photos of hes magical blown up so maybe its just a case of getting the training intensity to the next level, not training twice a day :D

Milios is not a good example because he was never of a great size and remained in competition form all year round. Jay trained twice a day only for a short period of his career in the beginning and also only during the preparation, not during the offseason. In addition, when it comes to the Roman, in my opinion, he focuses too much on accuracy and tightening the muscles and not enough on progressive muscle overload and heavy weights
Also Justin Shier does that.... but he seems growing....

you are wrong - Justin, for example, does a hack squat of 6-7 plates, and Roman - 2 plates
Agreed with Luki, Sometimes im wander how's even possible that he build wat he have right now. Right now hes lifting heavier based from what he put on instagram (some 4plates squats with control etc, not so much for pro bb but better then one plate xD) but in the past it was ridicolously light weights

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws