What are your essential supplements?

Ubiquinol: heart
Astragalus: kidneys
TruNature prostate complex: prostate
D3+ MK7: heart
Citrus Bergamot: heart
Grapeseed extract: kidneys
Solaray liver: liver
Very good longevity set up I also used this with PQQ to get fertile at 42 after 2 decades of competing so it’s multi purpose. The liver is it dessicated liver? If so, you’ll prolly love Ultra 40 by Beverly it ms by far my favorite liver tab.

Very good longevity set up I also used this with PQQ to get fertile at 42 after 2 decades of competing so it’s multi purpose. The liver is it dessicated liver? If so, you’ll prolly love Ultra 40 by Beverly it ms by far my favorite liver tab.
That's actually a liver support complex (Solaray Liver sp 13). It's got dandelion root, milk thistle, etc. Very inexpensive.

Like anything else, everyone reacts or is affected differently by whatever supplement or compound they take, but it took me a bit of research to learn about Ashwagandha somewhere between 6 and 12 months ago and I was obviously skeptical about it. People debate the different types or extracts, but I've had similar results with whichever brand I've tried, but I make sure to use KSM-66 now.

I always refused to take any RX for depression, anxiety, and stress-related issues but between life events constantly occurring back-to-back and in seemingly no end in sight based on the frequency, I needed to figure something out. I had pretty severe anxiety and would have a crippling anxiety attack not daily but frequently enough that it was concerning. Stress from work made this work and I would feel my heart drop and panic set in for even the most minor bullshit despite knowing I was overreacting.

I haven't researched its usage for kidney health, I take other stuff listed to aid in kidney support but everyone raved about the positive mental effects it had.

I was trying to figure out the proper dosage to use, and I started initially taking it pre-bed to help relieve anxiety/stress to help me fall asleep faster and improve sleep quality. This is what I did for a while, and it seemed to have a positive effect, albeit it took some time. I then switched to using it both morning and night, and the effects seemed similar to taking it pre-bed but I felt like this did a bit too much overall emotional numbing rather than having the positive effects that I wanted without anything noticeably negative.

I currently take it with the last whole meal of the evening (at around 7:00PM) and this has been working great for me.

I use the KSM-66 brand and when I took it twice a day I was taking 1g with my first meal and 1g pre-bed. I now take 1g (which is 2 caps of the brand I use) with the last whole meal of the day and it seems to be the sweet spot for me. I would say that it took several weeks for me to notice a significant effect, maybe a month or so, but it's also easy to not notice whether or not it works or not, if that makes sense. I don't get a stimulant effect from it but it keeps me calm and it isn't necessarily noticeable because I haven't had severe stress or an anxiety attack since supplementing with it, which is a good thing and shows that it does something for me, because I wouldn't think about it unless I continued having those somewhat frequent episodes. Lol

Regarding Ashwagandha, seems like Sensoril and KSM-6 are fighting, one says the other copied their product illegally. But how would you know someone copied your extract? Surely not by reverse engineering the herbal extract?
This was very interesting to me, fascinating stuff.

A while back, I also read some very interesting stuff about Turkesterone. Suddenly everyone was talking about it but it was in extremely short supply. But then some claimed fantastic sourcing success and then ALL top and bottom brands sold it. But then some in the industry had suspicions. Turns out, apparently most or ALL so called Turkesterone was complete bunk lol! A chemist said they used too unsophisticated methods and the positive matches were false. I don't know if most companies weaseled themselves out of it, I bet they did, probably weren't any massive recalls and the whole subject was quieted down.

Turkesterone? Pfft.

I tried selegline years ago? What do you notice from it? Can it be taken with Prozac
Old school nootropic which was in the news recently with the Bankman-Fried guy. Popping pills and smart drugs and making billions lol. Back in the day a dude named Michael Colgan in MD wrote that an otherwise natural athlete could increase their test by up to 10% with Selegeline, which he thought might be enough to show small results over time

That's actually a liver support complex (Solaray Liver sp 13). It's got dandelion root, milk thistle, etc. Very inexpensive.
Ahhhh I take the Himalayan Liv 52, always have. It’s not cheap or expensive but it’s what all the jacked dudes took so I started it and 25 years later I still have a liver so….

NOW Vit C 3-5g daily
NOW Zinc Carnosine
NOW D3 K2
Revive Mag Gly.
Revive Turmeric+
Glutamine 30-40g daily
Creatine 10-15g daily
Injectable B12 couple mgs/week

If I had to cut from that budget , I’d drop the turmeric+, inject B, and the Magnesium. The PepzinGi, and high dose glutamine have been life changing for my gut btw highly recommend.

NOW Vit C 3-5g daily
NOW Zinc Carnosine
NOW D3 K2
Revive Mag Gly.
Revive Turmeric+
Glutamine 30-40g daily
Creatine 10-15g daily
Injectable B12 couple mgs/week

If I had to cut from that budget , I’d drop the turmeric+, inject B, and the Magnesium. The PepzinGi, and high dose glutamine have been life changing for my gut btw highly recommend.
What gut issues did u have? I've noticed I'm having more problems as I get older...acid reflux, burping, harder time digesting, etc

What gut issues did u have? I've noticed I'm having more problems as I get older...acid reflux, burping, harder time digesting, etc
Reflux, indigestion, diarrhea. I do 3/day NOW pepzingi (zinc carnosine) with meals it’s helped me make a 180 with my digestion takes time and consistency with dosing to see results obviously. Some foods I eliminated to start were oats, melons/pineapple, nectarine/peach, all greens except spinach, egg whites, chili peppers/seeds could still use cayenne based sauce. Those were just some foods that noticeably made my stomach worse. Little over a year later and I’ve added all these foods back in without an issue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131