over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your gains like off cycle?

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
Your trying to put two different points in one. You said you wont make any gains off cycle....I have increased my strength and my legs and arms grew.( I weigh much less than I did on cycle)

About losing size, well, on juice you gain water, glycogen, and fat. So, coming off, i dont see why you wouldnt. I know some Big and Lean guys who are natural but for us joe's we need the juice to be Big and Lean. In that aspect I agree that supplemental hormones do make you look more of a bodybuilder.

I'm trying to put two different points in one? Uhh what? I'm talking strictly in MUSCLE terms. Thats it. I personally dont give two shits what kind of weight I push in the gym. All I care about is what I look like in the mirror.

As far as your second bolded statement, of course you're going to gain water weight. Theres no disputing that. I'm not talking about water weight, I'm talking about muscle mass. And whats this talk about gaining fat on juice? That doesnt make any sense at all. AAS doesnt cause fat gain lol.

I would say you are wrong. I have run 3 cycles
1. Test 300 for 12 weeks
2. test 500 deca 300 8 weeks
3. test 600 12 weeks
At this time my PR's for 1RM were Bench: 315, Deadlift:405, Squat 365

I have been juice free for about 7 months now. Ive lost a little bit of size but I am still improving quite nicely. I eat 2-3 small meals a day.
I am stronger now than I have been on juice.
My PR's are of following.
Bench: still 315 but x2 reps
Deadlift: 425 X5!
Squat: 365 X 12!

Out of curiosity what were your 3 lifts and body weight at before starting cycling, and current body weight? I don't mean that to be offensive, I'm just thinking those numbers seem fairly low after 3 full cycles (particularly the deadlift). Again not trying to be rude, just curious.

Strength and size are two different things here bro. I said you will shrink. I never said anything about strength.

You said you lost size, so you are confirming with what I said in my post.

You can twist things around, talk about weight, size etc. But you will NEVER be as big and LEAN as you were while taking drugs. Never. If you're the same weight or bigger, then either:

A. You are fatter

or

B. You completely fucked up while you were on cycle and didnt utilize the hormones like you should have

I know plenty of guys who are stronger than me that dont blast drugs like I have. Some even claim natty. But they're also fat as hell

I have definitely noticed the difference between strength vs. size....I lost about 1/2in. off my arms from the end of my cycle even though my arm strength is up and most of my other lifts haven't gone down that much but the size loss is noticeable. And like your comparison I think you can maintain a good amount of the size but in eating enough to do so you will be fatter.

Out of curiosity what were your 3 lifts and body weight at before starting cycling, and current body weight? I don't mean that to be offensive, I'm just thinking those numbers seem fairly low after 3 full cycles (particularly the deadlift). Again not trying to be rude, just curious.

Before AAS weight: 155
Bench- 225 x3
Dead- 225x6
squat- 225 x7
I did not go heavy when I cycled. I mostly focused on strict form and high reps. My second cycle didnt even do complete 8 weeks because I was hospitalized for 2 weeks during.
After AAS weight: 210
Current weight: 198

Strength and size are two different things here bro. I said you will shrink. I never said anything about strength.

You said you lost size, so you are confirming with what I said in my post.

You can twist things around, talk about weight, size etc. But you will NEVER be as big and LEAN as you were while taking drugs. Never. If you're the same weight or bigger, then either:

A. You are fatter

or

B. You completely fucked up while you were on cycle and didnt utilize the hormones like you should have

I know plenty of guys who are stronger than me that dont blast drugs like I have. Some even claim natty. But they're also fat as hell

I love your posts

In the past, my offcycle season i just worked out to maintain whatever i had gaoned during cycling. So I gained 0 lbs. On top of that i lost some muscle mass and gained some fat. I always looked forward to the next cycle.

with all due respect, science doesn't care about your personal experience

:D Yes buddy because there are a whole lot of studies that prove you right haha.

Well it doesn't bother me at all you keep sticking your ass with that needle because truth be told you probably do need the steroids in order to keep any sort of a reasonable physique ;)

Bench- 225 x3
Dead- 225x6
squat- 225 x7
I did not go heavy when I cycled. I mostly focused on strict form and high reps. My second cycle didnt even do complete 8 weeks because I was hospitalized for 2 weeks during.

Thanks. Its good to see you're stronger now even after 7 months off cycle. How much time did you take between cycles? And how much was the total time from starting AAS to now?

you are young. and you will see that the bodies that were built on foundations will be different on long run to those built by abuse.

there is a difference,even if it seems uncomfortable for you.

AMD, lying in bed all day sick is different than coming off AAS and continuing to lift. If the person who is using continues to lift, they will lose size when they come off, yes, but they won't lose everything if they carried it for a long time/yrs. If they want to try and maintain any sort of size, they will be able to maintain a little bit, but will lose size. But they won't lose it all

:D Yes buddy because there are a whole lot of studies that prove you right haha.

Well it doesn't bother me at all you keep sticking your ass with that needle because truth be told you probably do need the steroids in order to keep any sort of a reasonable physique ;)

So let me get this straight. You guys actually believe that once you come off everything, you won't eventually shrink back down to the way you were before you were on anything? You think you will maintain what you built let's say...five years from now?

REALLY????

Last edited:
To answer the OP....gains are minimal to none, its like treading water

lol well thanks, hopefully that's not sarcasm :eek:

It's not sarcasm at all, I think your posts are on the money.

Bench- 225 x3
Dead- 225x6
squat- 225 x7

superman when did you start doing all these cycles bro? I thought you just finished with the anavar???

Thanks. Its good to see you're stronger now even after 7 months off cycle. How much time did you take between cycles? And how much was the total time from starting AAS to now?

I took about 5-6 months between cycles. Its been 2 years since my first cycle. I believe if you dont abuse aas and use a low/mod dose and short cycle than you let your body adapt to new stress and dont hurt your endocrine system. I will admit that after Deca i couldnt make any new gains or have a sex drive until about six months after. Once my body started recovering i was able to gain strength/mass again. I dont understand either how I am getting stronger with no change in diet or routine but I still believe that you can keep making great gains even after aas. Just stick with Test and dont abuse!

Rockedup- i started the var 2 years ago when i joined the forum. Started te test cycle before i finished the var cause I was upset with the ridicule here and wanted to prove myself that aesthic look was all about the drugs. I might post a vid of my lifts. I have nothing to hide im here to learn and share experiences.

I took about 5-6 months between cycles. Its been 2 years since my first cycle. I believe if you dont abuse aas and use a low/mod dose and short cycle than you let your body adapt to new stress and dont hurt your endocrine system. I will admit that after Deca i couldnt make any new gains or have a sex drive until about six months after. Once my body started recovering i was able to gain strength/mass again. I dont understand either how I am getting stronger with no change in diet or routine but I still believe that you can keep making great gains even after aas. Just stick with Test and dont abuse!

Good stuff I was actually going to ask what you thought about the deca vs. just Test cycle. I don't think I'll be planning on Deca any time soon. Maybe tren one day though...any plans on trying that? Either way, I don't know your leanness before and after but going up 55lb and keeping 43lb after 2 years of cycling is pretty damn good in my book, I'll definitely be happy if I can do that with 3 cycles over the next few years.

As of now I'm just waiting for my semester to end in 2.5 weeks so I can start my cycle already lol I think about it every day especially cause I'm in such a standstill with my training right now. Wish I could just start....

Rockedup- i started the var 2 years ago when i joined the forum. Started te test cycle before i finished the var cause I was upset with the ridicule here and wanted to prove myself that aesthic look was all about the drugs. I might post a vid of my lifts. I have nothing to hide im here to learn and share experiences.

Good for you buddy, sounds like you are going about things the right way. Now that you've been around for a couple years, I'm sure you can see where the ridicule came from.

I have not seen your pics since the var thread, but Id love to see your progress. Do you have anything recent?

I don't understand the question. What is off cycle :rolleyes:

Good for you buddy, sounds like you are going about things the right way. Now that you've been around for a couple years, I'm sure you can see where the ridicule came from.

I have not seen your pics since the var thread, but Id love to see your progress. Do you have anything recent?

Superman I just found that thread http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-logs/60781-anavar-cycle.html#post792821

You mentioned in this thread you were 155lb benching 225x3, deadlifting 225x6 and squating 225x7 before your first AAS cycle but in that thread before starting anything you were 205lb with a 305 bench, 365 squat and 385 deadlift?

So let me get this straight. You guys actually believe that once you come off everything, you won't eventually shrink back down to the way you were before you were on anything? You think you will maintain what you built let's say...five years from now?

REALLY????

maybe by their logic if they juice up to a dennis james - esque physique, drop the gear for years and years and train natural, they will end up looking like kiyoshi moody

lol

some of these guys...are hysterical

I started lifting at 140. I started that thread with a big ego and didnt want people telling me that im too weak/light to start a cycle so i exxagerated my weight and lifts. What I told u earlier is the precise info of my bb history.

I will post my progress pics and lifts this week.

I started lifting at 140. I started that thread with a big ego and didnt want people telling me that im too weak/light to start a cycle so i exxagerated my weight and lifts. What I told u earlier is the precise info of my bb history.

I will post my progress pics and lifts this week.

So what you're saying is, you're a liar.

Thanks for sharing :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity